Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-24-2019, 11:16 PM   #121
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cube View Post
Did HMO officially confirm Mai is getting the acrylic eyes like Morrigan? Since I only see the renders.
Yes, they have.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:16 AM   #122
kolektan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I finally have her on pre-order but I’m still not convinced about the base. what do you guys think about the flame?
kolektan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:24 AM   #123
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Don’t know which move it’s suppose to be, but it looks like she’s riding the flames which doesn’t really make sense.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 02:00 PM   #124
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolektan View Post
I finally have her on pre-order but I’m still not convinced about the base. what do you guys think about the flame?
I really like it. The kinetiquettes version has flames as well so no matter which one you'd get, your gonna get flames haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentwinter92 View Post
Don’t know which move it’s suppose to be, but it looks like she’s riding the flames which doesn’t really make sense.
To me it looks like she's jumping from the rock and the flame is beneath her. Doesn't look like she's riding it...

Having relooked at the pic yeah she's definitely not riding it. The only point of contact is her knee and the flame is a good distance below and unattached everywhere else. It's not like she's Aladdin and it's a flame carpet...
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:24 PM   #125
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

After a few days these are still available.
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:28 PM   #126
Augen
The Hulk

"After 3 days of early invite PO, Mai is now oversubscribed. With 88% of stocks booked! We are reserving the remainder 12% for the public PO. Thank you everyone for your support ��❤️ You order is now secure with us.

So what's next?

In the coming weeks and months we will work tirelessly to ensure we deliver on our promise to show you the first physical prototype.

We will also be showing you some insights of the Prototype process in a newsletter form, especially for those who opted in the HMO girls mailing list.

So look out for updates!"

---------------

Glad I secured mine.
Old 02-25-2019, 03:43 PM   #127
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
"After 3 days of early invite PO, Mai is now oversubscribed. With 88% of stocks booked! We are reserving the remainder 12% for the public PO. Thank you everyone for your support ��❤️ You order is now secure with us.

So what's next?

In the coming weeks and months we will work tirelessly to ensure we deliver on our promise to show you the first physical prototype.

We will also be showing you some insights of the Prototype process in a newsletter form, especially for those who opted in the HMO girls mailing list.

So look out for updates!"

---------------

Glad I secured mine.
Glad I secured mine too! That's insane that after only 3 days with only a render to show that they sold approx: 484 pieces!

That means they only have about 66 pieces to sell in April during the actual PO event! I'd HATE to have to fight for 1 out of the 66!

With the way Mufizal and Soefara appear dedicated to giving Mai their all, I suspect people will be kicking themselves for letting HMO's version slip their grasp!
Old 02-25-2019, 04:01 PM   #128
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Glad I secured mine too! That's insane that after only 3 days with only a render to show that they sold approx: 484 pieces!

That means they only have about 66 pieces to sell in April during the actual PO event! I'd HATE to have to fight for 1 out of the 66!

With the way Mufizal and Soefara appear dedicated to giving Mai their all, I suspect people will be kicking themselves for letting HMO's version slip their grasp!
Scarcity drives demand often. Betting lot of "on the fence" didn't want to risk missing out.

Also, Morrigan sold many of us to trust HMO whether one got it or missed out on it. You make a Statue of the Year contender and people take notice.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:52 PM   #129
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Scarcity drives demand often. Betting lot of "on the fence" didn't want to risk missing out.

Also, Morrigan sold many of us to trust HMO whether one got it or missed out on it. You make a Statue of the Year contender and people take notice.
I agree and I definitely started out as one of the "on the fence but didn't want to risk it" PO's

But then I looked over at my Morrigan and I realized I probably don't have much to worry about.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:20 PM   #130
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
I agree and I definitely started out as one of the "on the fence but didn't want to risk it" PO's

But then I looked over at my Morrigan and I realized I probably don't have much to worry about.
I missed Morrigan myself so I had something to worry about.