Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-23-2005, 10:57 PM   #21
Jerseydevil
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leks
Lol I guess we both want to know but don't... not yet anyway.

Seems unlikely something like this would be banned in Europe. I always thought that it might mean it was made in Europe and maybe banned in the us or so since the licenses originate from over there, but really thats just something I sortof made up

I know bobby has one and maybe jersey, at least I know he has been looking for a long time maybe they know a bit more.
Leks, you have an uncanny memory to recall that I have been looking for this piece for freaking ever.

And I agree with you on this, I seriously doubt that this piece would be provocative enough to be banned in Europe. After all, it's us Americans that are so uptight about sex.

I actually started a thread on this, not realizing that this one had already been started. My apologies for being redundant.
Jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 11:04 PM   #22
Jerseydevil
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodanut
$561!!! Wow...this statue is going to have to be on my backburner want list for quite some time.
I bid an exorbitant amount on this auction and still lost. Honestly, if I still had a few more seconds I probably would have bid as high as the winning bid. I guess I'll continue to keep my eyes peeled...
Jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 12:01 AM   #23
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseydevil
I bid an exorbitant amount on this auction and still lost. Honestly, if I still had a few more seconds I probably would have bid as high as the winning bid. I guess I'll continue to keep my eyes peeled...
Man, that's a crazy amount! But it is a sweet piece!
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 12:43 AM   #24
Wayne Foundation
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I don't believe this was a WB piece. I'm pretty well versed in their offerings and I don't ever recall this piece.

Damn, I miss that store......
Wayne Foundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 12:53 AM   #25
Endless Wake
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyW
I bought this when it first started showing up on Ebay a few years ago. (I've tried to collect all statues of Harley Quinn) The seller claimed it came from Germany, from an unknown sculptor. It's not a Warner Brothers product and it came in a white box...no labeling.
This sounds similar to what I heard. My brother use to own one of these a few years back and when he got it he was told it was from Germany and had been banned not only there but also here (WB made ebay pull all auctions in the past, including my brother's when he tried to sell it! Lucky for him someone contacted him and they did a side deal.) I also recall something about them being extremely limited.
Endless Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 02:27 AM   #26
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

Someone use to have it in their avatar and knew the story on it. I forgot who though....
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 10:33 AM   #27
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Wake
This sounds similar to what I heard. My brother use to own one of these a few years back and when he got it he was told it was from Germany and had been banned not only there but also here (WB made ebay pull all auctions in the past, including my brother's when he tried to sell it! Lucky for him someone contacted him and they did a side deal.) I also recall something about them being extremely limited.

Im with you and Bobby on this One..

If memory Serves me this was not ever an Official WB Piece..
Nightcrawler777 is offline   Reply With Quote