Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 06-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #21
Mister Papaya
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Well in the grand scheme of things the price isn't so bad, all things considered. It just happens to be out of my preferred budget. Yes I love the character, especially that version of the character, yes i like collecting statues and this one looks amazing and yes I'll regret not spending a bit more to secure one for myself... But if you include the price of the shipping At that point you pretty much could buy a Premium Format statue.

Lol my wife is saying I should just buy it and get it over with :P
Mister Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:33 AM   #22
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Lol, you know it is bad when your wife gets to that point Mr. Papaya.

My wife pulled that on me last month when I made my first preorder for Tsume's Asura's Wrath statue.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:13 AM   #23
Kicksplode
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoria_hotel View Post
Is it strange that I looked at the $250 price tag and thought that it wasn't THAT bad? I think I've been completely desensitized when it comes to Harley Quinn collectible prices.

Every one of her DCC pieces quickly explodes in price --- I'm in the middle of trying to convince myself that Bombshell Harley is worth the roughly $250 she's going for right now.

I'm just glad I finally thought ahead and put preorders for both the Batman B&W Harley and Nurse Harley...
Isn't the Harley Bombshell getting a second wave release later this year? I wouldn't pay too much for one right now.
Kicksplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:38 AM   #24
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicksplode View Post
I actually like the original version better, but it's a nice statue either way. Too bad people are going to have to jump through hoops to collect these colored re-releases.
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:57 PM   #25
Mister Papaya

Just pre-ordered mine at BBTS!!! $130 WOOHOO
Old 06-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #26
Mister Papaya

Anyone who wants one better hurry. There's only 1,000 of these and I'm sure BBTS can only get so many in.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #27
Mister Papaya

Nevermind, pre-orders are now sold out... Sorry everyone.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #28
Markhatestoys
Justice League

I got the e-mail from BBTS, checked the site, and the statue was already sold out. What was that, like an hour?

It's tough playing catch up on Harley Quinn statues. I just today decided to put together a Harley statue collection and it turns out she's the most popular character DC has, seemingly. I pre-ordered the second edition of the Timm black and white, which is fine by me because the variation is an extremely minor color-shading dfference, and I pre-ordered the Christmas Bombshell variant. But I'll need the original Bombshell statue as well since the Christmas themed one is so different, plus I'll need one of the Arkham City statues, and maybe the original Cover Girls statue too, which is also going for megabucks these days...sigh. My wallet is depressed.

Actually though, I might go for the original non-colored Arkham statue, because it's so striking, and it would look interesting next to the others. As soon as I get the others. Which will cost a lot of money.
Markhatestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #29
ambasah
Red Skull

I like these coloured versions a lot more. I wish they made the b&w ones the varients.

Any ideas on who else may get these?
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:45 PM   #30
Mister Papaya

Yeah I checked BBTS just randomly and noticed the pre-order so I raced to the checkout. I then posted the news here and yeah within an hour or less it was sold out. I'm also seeing them pop up on ebay today as well so obviously Diamond is letting retailers know how many they are going to be receiving.

I'm personally very excited. Harley is my favorite character ever and thus far I only have the Bishoujo SDCC variant statue (hey, that means BOTH Harley statues I own are SDCC variants... that's weird). I also have the first edition of the B&W Bruce Timm statue on pre-roder with my LCS and might also get the Arkham Asylum one. That one is iffy now, however because I do prefer the Arkham City version and might be only able to get one or the other, and no way am I letting the Arkham City version go :P