Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-26-2017, 11:06 AM   #21
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
A Green Goblin mask would work.
That might be kind of cool, also since this is DC, I could see a Dr. Fate Helmet working as well.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:08 AM   #22
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Yeah this doesn't make sense to me at all. Why would it be a mask? It would make more sense if it was a bust or something.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:41 PM   #23
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Day 1, second 1 po for me. I am a sucker for "life-size" and "Joker".But......why a mask instead of a proper bust ? WHY is Sideshow making such mistakes (like the small and puny Darkseid PFF. A marvellous sculpt being destroyed by its height) ? Sideshow, you have a chance to get back to the game concerning big scales where Prime1 and ECC are now schooling you, left and right. Prime1 is the leader in 1/3 and 1/2 and ECC in 1/1 busts. You are becoming the king of puny scales eg Alien King Maquette, another marvellous sculpt being destroyed from being tooooooo small. Time to give us some 1/2 statues and 1/1 busts!

And for god's sake, give us proper LIFE SIZE busts, not masks!!!

Nevertheless, i cant afford not to buy a life size Joker (even as a mask), i love Joker, so day 1, second 1 po for me!. At least, give it a proper ES (Sideshow dont even think making it a Limited Edition. We need a SET es)
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:55 PM   #24
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I wonder what happened to the Joker Legendary Scale Figure they were working on, that thing was sneaked around 3 years ago.
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:09 PM   #25
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
That might be kind of cool, also since this is DC, I could see a Dr. Fate Helmet working as well.
I'm pissed off DCC cancelled theirs.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:01 PM   #26
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
I wonder what happened to the Joker Legendary Scale Figure they were working on, that thing was sneaked around 3 years ago.
Probably the same that happened to the Catwoman LSF.....sigh.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:56 AM   #27
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Would have been a must-buy if it were an actual life-size bust instead of just the face.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:42 PM   #28
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Looks cool, but seems like an odd choice. I think this would have been better as an art print honestly. I appreciate it, but there is no way I would buy it.
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:27 PM   #29
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!
Additionally, ladies and gentlemen, the Kamino saberdart was a type of toxic dart created by the Kaminoans of Kamino. One of these very darts was used by the bounty hunter Jango Fett to kill Zam Wesell, who had failed in her mission to assassinate the Senator Padmé Amidala. Failed in her mission! That doesn't make sense. She is an assassin, she does just one thing and only that one thing and yet she failed at that one thing that she does.

Now members of the jury I want you to think long and hard about that. If Jango Fett was hiding on Kamino, why use a dart that would lead right to where he was hiding? That doesn't make sense. Then ask yourself one important question, why is Chewbacca, an 8 foot tall Wookie living among 2 foot tall ewoks? That does not make sense!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:57 PM   #30
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
A Green Goblin mask would work.
A "masks of evil" line would be nice. Joker (skin mask), red skull, black mask, green goblin, Bane, deadshot, Doom, electro, Deathstroke, etc.. just a line of casted memorable masks across both lines.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote