Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

View Poll Results: Which shown piece did you like most?
Cheetah 15 23.08%
Batman 11 16.92%
Darkseid 11 16.92%
Batgirl 19 29.23%
Captain Marvel / Shazam 4 6.15%
Black Adam 5 7.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2019, 10:14 AM   #41
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Only other thing I'd add is looking at the possibility of making a few extras at the time of production. That way you have replacements on hand and don't have to wait for the factory to find the time. The quicker you can get replacements out, the better. Think that pretty much covers it. Appreciate it grphyx.

As for trying to tell Chad how to run his business...I mean, if people didn't bring these things up then things may never change. I don't think anyone is trying to force their view, but simply offer it. We all want this brand to succeed and if we can offer insight from a different perspective (or a similar one), then why not? Totally up to Chad what he takes from it.
I think there is a standard percentage that gets made just in case of damage. However, when full statues get parted out those can run out quickly.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 06:34 PM   #42
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I think there is a standard percentage that gets made just in case of damage. However, when full statues get parted out those can run out quickly.
All I know is what Debbie told me. That being that they have to wait for the factory to find the time for replacements. It's possible they were used up that quickly, but I was one of the earlier to get the Joker ex and requested a replacement head the same day. That'd have to be extremely quickly. Same with Bud and Lou. It's possible, though...maybe I just missed out. Anyway, throwing that out there.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 08:20 PM   #43
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Didn't Chad day on his last video when he was at ComicCon he was meeting with people from the factory who make his stuff? If he was hopefully that was a topic of discussion
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 08:56 PM   #44
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

I still got a Lynda Carter WW with skirt and that cape accessory set on order and nothing yet.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:38 PM   #45
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
All I know is what Debbie told me. That being that they have to wait for the factory to find the time for replacements. It's possible they were used up that quickly, but I was one of the earlier to get the Joker ex and requested a replacement head the same day. That'd have to be extremely quickly. Same with Bud and Lou. It's possible, though...maybe I just missed out. Anyway, throwing that out there.
Agreed. I'm the one that had the broken Wonder Woman head. Chad said there were only 5 or 6 issues with that one that needed replacements. I think he mentioned mine and a few broken swords.

I emailed about the issue the day I got it. Finally got an answer from Debbie (after graphyx stepped in - thanks again). I shipped the broken head to Chad in the beginning of February.

In April, he mentioned during the facebook live video that the Wonder Woman replacement parts were there and would go out that week. He even mentioned how well I packed the broken head. Well, I never received anything -even an answer to about 4 emails since February (to all addresses - Chad, Debbie, and info).

Now all of a sudden the Wonder Woman replacements were never made and are still yet to be produced at the factory. Makes no sense. If there was even one extra made for "replacements" I'd have gotten the head and someone else would've gotten the sword they needed....from even one extra statue. But instead here I sit at the end of July with a headless Wonder Woman.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 12:35 PM   #46
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Agreed. I'm the one that had the broken Wonder Woman head. Chad said there were only 5 or 6 issues with that one that needed replacements. I think he mentioned mine and a few broken swords.

I emailed about the issue the day I got it. Finally got an answer from Debbie (after graphyx stepped in - thanks again). I shipped the broken head to Chad in the beginning of February.

In April, he mentioned during the facebook live video that the Wonder Woman replacement parts were there and would go out that week. He even mentioned how well I packed the broken head. Well, I never received anything -even an answer to about 4 emails since February (to all addresses - Chad, Debbie, and info).

Now all of a sudden the Wonder Woman replacements were never made and are still yet to be produced at the factory. Makes no sense. If there was even one extra made for "replacements" I'd have gotten the head and someone else would've gotten the sword they needed....from even one extra statue. But instead here I sit at the end of July with a headless Wonder Woman.
Yeah, pretty unacceptable. The whole replacement thing is way off from a customer service standpoint. The unlucky people who receive something damaged, can wait 4-6 months for their resolution. They can't order an extra 5-10 statues to hold for replacements, then sell them if they aren't needed?

People (myself included) went through the same thing with the Harley Quinn head replacements. I just didn't care about the wait on that one since it came with multiple heads.

I recall that same scenario with something else - maybe even the Harley heads. I can recall something "being on the boat" and arriving with something else, then it turned out that they were never on the boat. I get the impression there has probably been multiple times where Chad is told something by the factory/shipper and it turns out not to be true.

I think Chad is just way more of an optimist than I am. He's Charlie Brown and these factories are Lucy with the football.

"Hey Chad - those replacement heads are in that container that just docked. I swear! I won't pull the football away! Kick it!"

"Great news! I'll let everyone know. I'm gonna kick that football for sure this time!"

No replacement heads on the boat. Football pulled away.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH!"

BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 01:06 PM   #47
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I think Chad is just way more of an optimist than I am. He's Charlie Brown and these factories are Lucy with the football.

"Hey Chad - those replacement heads are in that container that just docked. I swear! I won't pull the football away! Kick it!"

"Great news! I'll let everyone know. I'm gonna kick that football for sure this time!"

No replacement heads on the boat. Football pulled away.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH!"

Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 01:18 PM   #48
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 08:24 PM   #49
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Batgirl. She looks great and she’s a character I’ve wanted for what feels like forever.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote