Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Aussies

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 02:00 AM   #8051
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottie_Ves!!! View Post
That sounds like fun and one day I hope I can take you up on the offer but Im too shy to meet you. I'll get stage fright hahaha

12 years is a long time and as much as you enjoyed it im sure you are enjoying having your own time
Have you guys set a date? Can I be your flower girl? I'm small enough. I had to buy a boys essendon jumper. How embarrassing lol
We have met already in a roundabout way although we didn't talk when I bumped into you lot at the con last year! I just said a quick Hi and kept moving

Don't be shy you nut!

Haven't set a fixed date but thinking 2011 with a US tour not long after

That's hillarious!! Did you tell them it was a gift?? hahaha
Old 03-20-2009, 02:01 AM   #8052
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
I will. I promise I'll say "Rocket said happy birthday"

LOL Miss disorganised do something like that. Will take me very long time. In fact I just handed in my passport application and im using my name hahaha will get around to it. eventually. Will Steph change her surname?
Yep. Which will be a bit sad for her as she is the youngest of three sisters and the other two already have so it will officially be the death of that branch of her family tree
Old 03-20-2009, 02:03 AM   #8053
Hottie_Ves!!!
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
We have met already in a roundabout way although we didn't talk when I bumped into you lot at the con last year! I just said a quick Hi and kept moving

Don't be shy you nut!

Haven't set a fixed date but thinking 2011 with a US tour not long after

That's hillarious!! Did you tell them it was a gift?? hahaha
but i can barely remember seeing you coz your cousin is rude prick and didnt introduce
Im so shy you dont understand. I'd be too shy to give you a call let alone meet you hahahah your seem intimidating lol
2011? Thats ok you have heaps of time. How long have you been with Steph?

Nah didn say it was gift as they saw me in the middle of the store trying it on right there haha then i saw these cool pj's for boys and i went to check out their largest sizes and Nick's giving me these looks saying "dont you dare" hahahaha
Old 03-20-2009, 02:04 AM   #8054
Hottie_Ves!!!

Quote:
Yep. Which will be a bit sad for her as she is the youngest of three sisters and the other two already have so it will officially be the death of that branch of her family tree
yeah it is sucky when that happens but what can you do. At least your surname will thrive and prosper. Just ensure you only make boys
Old 03-20-2009, 02:07 AM   #8055
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
but i can barely remember seeing you coz your cousin is rude prick and didnt introduce
Im so shy you dont understand. I'd be too shy to give you a call let alone meet you hahahah your seem intimidating lol
2011? Thats ok you have heaps of time. How long have you been with Steph?

Nah didn say it was gift as they saw me in the middle of the store trying it on right there haha then i saw these cool pj's for boys and i went to check out their largest sizes and Nick's giving me these looks saying "dont you dare" hahahaha
Ok, firstly you HAVE to explain how I seem intimidating??? That sounds terrible!! I need to fix that!!!

He is rude though!! We could already have te meeting out of the way!! lol

Steph and I have been together for 4 and a half years

You should have got the PJ's!!! lol Steph got Oscar the Grouch ones last week, she's gonna need an operation to have them surgically removed!! She's obsessed!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 02:07 AM   #8056
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
yeah it is sucky when that happens but what can you do. At least your surname will thrive and prosper. Just ensure you only make boys
Boys for sure Any girls will end up on Ebay
Old 03-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #8057
Hottie_Ves!!!

Quote:
Ok, firstly you HAVE to explain how I seem intimidating??? That sounds terrible!! I need to fix that!!!

He is rude though!! We could already have te meeting out of the way!! lol

Steph and I have been together for 4 and a half years

You should have got the PJ's!!! lol Steph got Oscar the Grouch ones last week, she's gonna need an operation to have them surgically removed!! She's obsessed!!!
doffus brain i was kidding. You seem the opposite of intimidating. a big ol' !%&!%&!%&!%&!%& cat hahahahaha
nonetheless im still shy

well its about time you proposed

Did she get flannel ones? They rock! I copied Juzzy and got big baggy Superman ones and am trying to look for batman ones so if you ever find any let me know. even if they are guy ones i just get small
Old 03-20-2009, 02:12 AM   #8058
Hottie_Ves!!!

Quote:
Boys for sure Any girls will end up on Ebay
LMAO
You sound like such a wog then. Well done
Actually I want all boys too. I think easier in long run
Old 03-20-2009, 02:14 AM   #8059
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
doffus brain i was kidding. You seem the opposite of intimidating. a big ol' !%&!%&!%&!%&!%& cat hahahahaha
nonetheless im still shy

well its about time you proposed

Did she get flannel ones? They rock! I copied Juzzy and got big baggy Superman ones and am trying to look for batman ones so if you ever find any let me know. even if they are guy ones i just get small
Ok then! I did threaten to punch up Alex at our first meeting your first assessment was probably fair enough....

Yep they are flannel. She got me a Superman robe for Xmas a few years back, it's awesome They had Bats ones also, shattered I didn't get one as well now that the WB Stores have shut down I'll keep an eye out for Batman PJ's!
Old 03-20-2009, 02:15 AM   #8060
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
LMAO
You sound like such a wog then. Well done
Actually I want all boys too. I think easier in long run

I just think girls have it so tough these days, and as a result, far too many end up being skanks....
Closed Thread