Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-20-2021, 08:27 AM   #361
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puni View Post
Cable is scheduled to release in Q1 2022.

https://www.xm-studios.com/content/s...-po-dates.aspx
Damn, with Soudnwave, Rodimus, Apocalypse and Cable in less 6 month, I?m f**ked!

Edit: and batman white knight also…damn!!
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:38 AM   #362
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"[UPDATE] Revealing the 2nd cable headsculpt switch-out for Cable with Hope! Cable with Hope will start shipping between Dec 2021 to Q1 2022!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 08:07 AM   #363
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- [UPDATE] Revealing the 2nd Cable headsculpt switch-out for Cable with Hope! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Cable with Hope. The X-Men universe has given fans iconic and memorable partnerships, friendships, and dynamics between our mutant heroes. Some tragic, some unlikely, some precious, and some heart-wrenching. Cable and Hope, a protector/guardian/father-daughter relationship well known among X-Men fans, comes to mind. A father-daughter dynamic centered around a major event in the course of the X-Men history, where the hope of mutantkind lies in the fate of a small girl.

This art statue collectible depicts Cable, one of X-Men?s long-standing heroes protecting baby Hope Summers, known as the Mutant Messiah. Hope Summers is the first mutant born after the House of M and Decimation events (where Scarlet Witch uttered the famous line: ?no more mutants?, resulting in the mass depowering of close to a million mutants overnight).

With his signature classic costume, short, worn cape flowing, the time-traveling mutant is seen at a ready stance, heavy set of weapons ready. In his left arm, he carries a scared Hope Summers close to him, prepared to defend and protect her from anyone who wishes to bring harm to the Mutant Messiah and by extension, the future of mutantkind."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 12-18-2021, 08:07 AM   #364
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- [UPDATE] Revealing the 2nd Cable headsculpt switch-out for Cable with Hope! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Cable with Hope. The X-Men universe has given fans iconic and memorable partnerships, friendships, and dynamics between our mutant heroes. Some tragic, some unlikely, some precious, and some heart-wrenching. Cable and Hope, a protector/guardian/father-daughter relationship well known among X-Men fans, comes to mind. A father-daughter dynamic centered around a major event in the course of the X-Men history, where the hope of mutantkind lies in the fate of a small girl.

This art statue collectible depicts Cable, one of X-Men’s long-standing heroes protecting baby Hope Summers, known as the Mutant Messiah. Hope Summers is the first mutant born after the House of M and Decimation events (where Scarlet Witch uttered the famous line: “no more mutants”, resulting in the mass depowering of close to a million mutants overnight).

With his signature classic costume, short, worn cape flowing, the time-traveling mutant is seen at a ready stance, heavy set of weapons ready. In his left arm, he carries a scared Hope Summers close to him, prepared to defend and protect her from anyone who wishes to bring harm to the Mutant Messiah and by extension, the future of mutantkind."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 12-18-2021, 08:27 AM   #365
aaronica
The Avengers

2nd portrait looked like a rush job after the pricing fiasco. his face is as expressionless as hope
aaronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 08:38 AM   #366
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronica View Post
2nd potrtrait looked like a rush job after the pricing fiasco. his face is as expressionless as hope
Reminds me of Josh Brolin.

Whether that's intentional or not, I'm not sure.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 09:53 AM   #367
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

I don’t know why but my first impression was of a thicker and young Eric Roberts.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 10:27 AM   #368
Asgard
Deadman

I like the portrait with the beard better. The statue should have been my highlight this year.
I was looking forward to it so much, but I just don't like what XM delivers here.
I like the first XM Cable a lot better, but unfortunately he has no Hope in his arms.
After seeing the second portrait, I won't put my money into this statue
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 11:16 AM   #369
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

The 2nd portrait is not good.
The beard one is so much better.

This cable statue should have also been one of my most anticipated piece - I like almost everything about this statue but unfortunately, the expensive price tag disgust me that I've to turn away from this piece. Oh wells
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 11:29 AM   #370
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I like the 2nd one much better. It's not perfect, but it's closer to the comics. Looks like I'm alone on this hill though...lol.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote