Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-27-2021, 09:17 AM   #531
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Austin Theng,
Congrats with this amazing piece and thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. I think Psylocke looks absolutely stunning and I can imagine she is a solid addition to and true eyecatcher in your collection.

Good stuff!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 11:33 AM   #532
Walton.Chunky
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Congratulations on Psylocke.
From what I see in your photos, Psylocke looks pretty perfect
I would not claim perfection. Missing paint around her hairline and sloppy paint around the one black arm band is disappointing. It wouldn’t be something you would see from far away, but it also isn’t acceptable from a “high end” collectible.
Walton.Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 02:57 PM   #533
koten
Loki

Fantastic factory execution of a badly designed statue.
koten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 04:28 PM   #534
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

She honestly looks great, the paint looks good from a reasonable distance

Your pics made me see that she looks better from the opposite angle IMO, if her face was turned the other way I think the pose would be less awkward
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:56 PM   #535
aaronica
The Avengers

look good, not my version of psylocke given the pose n base. but kudos to everyone who got her
aaronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 11:57 PM   #536
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Still don't like the face. Everything else is great
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 10:56 PM   #537
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I received my Psylocke in the mail today. I have to say…..I was so frustrated with the way my base parts fit together and I know that I almost broke pieces multiple times trying to get them in correctly. I’m not a novice to putting statues together. It’s usually not difficult at all. Really really frustrating when these are supposed to be high end pieces. Well, when it was all said and done, the statue itself ( once I got the base pegs in correctly) looks great. I was worried with some of the picks that I saw but it really is a beautiful statue in hand!
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 11:14 PM   #538
Cammilletti
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougrcrumby View Post
I received my Psylocke in the mail today. I have to say?..I was so frustrated with the way my base parts fit together and I know that I almost broke pieces multiple times trying to get them in correctly. I?m not a novice to putting statues together. It?s usually not difficult at all. Really really frustrating when these are supposed to be high end pieces. Well, when it was all said and done, the statue itself ( once I got the base pegs in correctly) looks great. I was worried with some of the picks that I saw but it really is a beautiful statue in hand!
I also got my Psylocke in the mail today. Didn't have any trouble putting the base together but it's really all about the angle you insert the parts.

The head sculpts are not the best of the best but they aren't as bad as people are making it out to be.. It's a great piece overall.
Cammilletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 05:34 AM   #539
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougrcrumby View Post
I received my Psylocke in the mail today. I have to say?..I was so frustrated with the way my base parts fit together and I know that I almost broke pieces multiple times trying to get them in correctly. I?m not a novice to putting statues together. It?s usually not difficult at all. Really really frustrating when these are supposed to be high end pieces. Well, when it was all said and done, the statue itself ( once I got the base pegs in correctly) looks great. I was worried with some of the picks that I saw but it really is a beautiful statue in hand!
Mine was hard to put together as well..but it was just a certain one piece that was hard to put it together..the key is too tight but I managed to force it, scary tho..
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 06:05 AM   #540
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Psylocke poses a range of psionic and psychic abilities. Telepathic and telekinetic ninja mutant in mid-fight, her psi-blade pulsing and ready for action! When putting her psionic powers to use, she often wields ?psychic knives? or other psychic blades to disarm her opponents. In addition to her mastery of hand-to-hand combat, she is a skilled stealth fighter and can even stage telepathic attacks from afar."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote