Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
I'm going to say 32" tall, price $1,699
Pfff i hope not ?.
kappa250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 01:18 PM   #23
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

$1,849.00 Deluxe, $1699.00

Prime 1 Studio is extremely excited to present, in our Ultimate Diorama Masterline Series, the baddest Jaeger of all time: the Non-Scale UDMPACRIM-01DX GIPSY DANGER DELUXE VERSION from PACIFIC RIM!!!

Our hardworking Prime 1 Studio craftsmen have skillfully created an homage to Pacific Rim?s primary weapon, in this all-new, never-before-seen iconic pose. Gipsy Danger poses majestically on obliterated buildings and the head of a downed Kaiju.

Gipsy is a Jaeger that?s 260 feet tall - full of intricate features and technological wonders. The artists at Prime 1 Studio have managed to bring accuracy and realism to every square inch of this nearly 27-inch statue. View in wonder at the detailed hydraulics, incredible paneling, battle-damaged features and the realistic wear and tear on this mechanical marvel. Brought to life with exacting sculpting work and meticulous paint applications!

Not only that, Gipsy Danger is alive with the power of LEDs! Prime 1 Studio made sure to offer a light-up Gipsy so that you can relive the most exciting parts of the movies. Here, the forehead beacon, the main visor and most especially...Gipsy?s Nuclear Vortex Turbine...glow with the power of the atom!

This Gipsy Danger Deluxe Version will come with a dizzying array of swappable arms. There are a total of four swappable left arms: an Open Left Hand, a Closed Left Fist, a Closed Left Fist with Extended Chain Sword and an Open Left Plasmacaster/Plasma Cannon with LED Illumination. Furthermore, the right arm comes in a total of three swappable versions: a Closed Right Fist, a Closed Right Fist with Extended Chain Sword, and finally, an Open Right Plasmacaster/Plasma Cannon with LED Illumination. That is a stunning twelve (12) different arm combinations you can choose from!

For the mind-blowing base, Gipsy stomps on a dead, Class 5 Kaiju?s head. But is it really dead? Why is its mouth still glowing? That?s because the base comes equipped with LED illumination to make the environment even more impressive and enjoyable to display. Sift around the rubble, you will be rewarded with quite a few Easter Eggs that Prime 1 Studio has included for your 360-degree viewing and story-telling pleasure!

Any Pacific Rim fan, including Guillermo Del Toro, would love to own this amazing Gipsy Danger statue...so cancel the Apocalypse today and Pre-Order your very own Gipsy Danger Deluxe Version!

Specifications:

Four (4) Swappable Left Arms
Three (3) Swappable Right Arms
LED Illumination on Forehead Beacon, Main Visor, Nuclear Vortex Turbine and both Plasmacaster/Plasma Cannon Swappable Arms
Pacific Rim-themed base featuring a downed Class 5 Kaiju Head with LED features and numerous Easter Eggs
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 01:52 PM   #24
SONICobra
Batman

thats one hell of a sales pitch

cool piece, again these statues make me wish they had followed through with their gundam license they announced but supposedly never had
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 02:23 PM   #25
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

im having trouble understanding why the Predator bust is $899 when this crazy intricate piece with a "dizzying array of swappable arms" is $1849. Furthermore the Predator 1/3 full statue pricing looks more and more like an outlier with every new release.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 03:38 PM   #26
Dundee
Hydra

This looks absolutely phenomenal, the base, sculpt, and pose. Prime 1 usually nail robotic statues (transformers) so I expect this to turn out excellent. I am very tempted. Just it's a little on the smaller side, only 27 inches (should be at least 30 for more presence), seriously it looked at least half the height of the man talking about it in the promo, he cannot be only 54 inches tall.

The price is about right, for both this and for the 1/3 FS pred.
This weighs 24kgs, FS pred is 55kgs. CM pred in today's dollars is 2.5k with no switch outs. The only outlier is the bust and it's horrendously silly price tag of $899, should never have been more than $600.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 01:14 AM   #27
jinkazama
Cobra Command

I think $1699 for the reg and $$1849 for the deluxe are good prices for this.......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 02:24 PM   #28
Python
Omega Red

It's a bit more expensive than I'd hoped, especially for the size. But it is a really cool statue. I might actually bite depending on shipping rates etc. I'm going to sit on it for now though, no rush these days.

I really need that 1/3 Predator bust, but the price is disgraceful compared to the other stuff that they are releasing when you really look at what is being offered. I can't see me choosing to pay that amount when I could double the money and get this whole statue... An awesome statue full of features!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:40 PM   #29
xb24
Sinister Six

Prices are out of control. It's $450 more than Sauron which is 16 inches taller.
xb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 11:07 PM   #30
pau123
Sailor Moon

Love the color and base. This will turn out nice.
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote