Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-26-2021, 10:10 PM   #11
B_dub345
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I?m just wondering what his relative size is?
About the same size as Darkseid it seems
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20211126_200816.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	144032   Click image for larger version

Name:	20211126_200750.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	144033  
B_dub345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 08:14 PM   #12
EStark

Any news on this? I see they have a longlist of "Phase 1" for 2022. But still nothing for a lot of announced projects like this one.
EStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 01:03 PM   #13
B_dub345

Saw a claim that this and the Darkseid bust have been canceled, can anyone confirm?
B_dub345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 09:43 AM   #14
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_dub345 View Post
Saw a claim that this and the Darkseid bust have been canceled, can anyone confirm?
With the Discovery and WB Merger, and WB indicating they wish they never released the ZS cut of this movie, I wouldn't be surprised if anything related to this film was kaboshed. With the way Discovery has nixed DC films and WB shows lately, it seems they are trying their best to get far far away from the old WB DC stuff.

Not sure on the agreement or contract though. If WB greenlit these busts before they were bought out, but these busts haven't been released yet, and now Discovery owns them, do they have a right to cancel and previous agreements made by DC?
Infinite GLORY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 10:33 AM   #15
Brandon
The X-Men

If this was canceled, I'd wager it was because of low demand. The MCU is more popular than the DCEU, and still, Queens last few MCU busts have yet to sell out. Even their ultra exclusive low ES Strange bust can still be ordered. The same goes for Infinity, their only bust that is truly sold out is WW. Maybe the LSB market is cooling down?
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 10:39 AM   #16
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
With the Discovery and WB Merger, and WB indicating they wish they never released the ZS cut of this movie, I wouldn't be surprised if anything related to this film was kaboshed. With the way Discovery has nixed DC films and WB shows lately, it seems they are trying their best to get far far away from the old WB DC stuff.

Not sure on the agreement or contract though. If WB greenlit these busts before they were bought out, but these busts haven't been released yet, and now Discovery owns them, do they have a right to cancel and previous agreements made by DC?
Most of these rumors are baseless. I'm a part of many DCEU groups and pages, and the "news" changes every day, and is mostly contradicting. Unless it comes from WB Discovery directly, I'd take it with a grain of salt. No one knows anything right now, not even DC, which is why they canceled the Fandome this year. For instance, along with the rumors you heard, this has been circulating this week.

Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote