Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-12-2023, 09:18 AM   #351
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Is this the guy who was saying how this statue is the perfect joker, but now is telling us how it could be improved?
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 11:43 AM   #352
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Especially when these collecting trolls still drag out 10 year old sculpts, trying to prove what? That Canale was a "one trick pony" long ago, and now his work is a no show?
real question: how does saying that someones work from 10 years ago still holds up today make them a one trick pony? even if i didnt know the context i would still consider that a compliment
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 03:01 PM   #353
Starscream77
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii99 View Post
I don't like the paint job on this at all.
sideshows been ruining really nice sculpts for quite awhile now with their awful paint direction. its a shame
Starscream77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 07:04 AM   #354
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
More like every single PF Sideshow makes.

This from the guy who hates everything, & has proven knows nothing? The guy who if it ain't about polystone titty goes total fool sh!tty? The guy who proceeds to crap on everything, & then haunts the threads of supposedly "no interest", so he can marinate in it? Just some weird sh!t.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 07:17 AM   #355
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
Says the guy who praises pieces with embarrassing post after post. Look how many found fault with your recent Bel post
Not really a good showing

Once again throwing other peoples hard work under the bus wont raise the response to Bels joker

Conehead, you come off as the only guy in France who can't dance. A mindless follower who is all too eager to chime in to shortsighted posts/comments from those who live off childish laments. For brainless, insulting sh!ts & giggles, you're always the first in line, what a guy!

Keep this up, and you'll morph from Conehead to full fledged Bonerhead, due to how excited you get when you insert your head in the squawk flocks' arse.

The only man in France where the concepts of "Joie de vivre" or "laissez faire" have passed you bye, & that's the only reason you should have for b!tching & crying. Keep that up, & from Bonerhead to all out Sh!thead you will ascend.

Merde!
Old 09-05-2023, 07:29 AM   #356
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
I think Diva lives up to his name, he's annoying, dramatic and as crazy as the joker!

Amazing pics as always lugnuts

Szabo, you're twisted & have it backwards. If annoying is someone celebrating a great sculpt in it's proper thread, then as suspected, you're simply a frustrated collecting fcked head.

The truly annoying are those who have no interest, heap insult mindlessly, & then keep returning to the thread insisting that those who do, shouldn't? Now that, is crazy drama.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:41 AM   #357
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
Is this the guy who was saying how this statue is the perfect joker, but now is telling us how it could be improved?

Szabo, WTF is your problem? You're great at b!tching & bleeding, but have a little trouble with the reading?

I said when considering my own preferences, I prefer a more "realistic/comic" approach, closer to a more plausible human form, as I do with all my sculpts.

But, what I am saying regarding this sculpt, regardless of it's heavily stylized comic/cartoon approach, is I would not change a single thing, & to do so would be a sculptural sin. This is a masterpiece.

Not one thing.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:03 AM   #358
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
This from the guy who hates everything, & has proven knows nothing? The guy who if it ain't about polystone titty goes total fool sh!tty? The guy who proceeds to crap on everything, & then haunts the threads of supposedly "no interest", so he can marinate in it? Just some weird sh!t.
Quote:
I got a great deal on this piece a few weeks ago, and just got around to taking some pics of him. Total masterpiece IMO.
Quote:
Bats who laughs is a class act, & should be in everyone's collecting plan, especially if a Bats fan.

Regardless, this thing is a fantasy collector's dream, and we need to see way more offerings from Grassetti, cause the man is a sculpting beast!
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...168875&page=45

Quote:
I sold mine years ago, and have always regretted it, and always missed the piece. I got the chance to buy another one again, from a seller I've dealt with in the past. So, here he is (again).
Quote:
Great pics/get, but I would advise you go back and look again at Canale's recent Venom. Would "fit" way better with his past Spidey, & the sculpt is simply way more mighty.
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...124561&page=16

You are a veritable fu*kwit. Three weeks ago you responded to my praise of two male pieces that I had just purchased (Batman Who Laughs and Spiderman comiquette), yet here you are spouting off your delusional bullsh*t again about a comment of mine from (literally) two months ago. You don't even remember the garbage you spew from one week to the next. It's pathetic

Seek professional help.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 05:20 AM   #359
NakkDry
Fantastic Four

An awesome statue !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20230930_193418755~2.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	247.7 KB
ID:	165110   Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20230930_193408312~2.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	232.8 KB
ID:	165111   Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20230930_193437109~2.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	298.0 KB
ID:	165112   Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20230930_193524874~3.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	165113  
NakkDry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 09:22 AM   #360
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

awesome Joker!!! So evil Joker... he looks great. @ NakkDry: i would put Joker on the left and Batman to the right in the white box, and turn them a little bit looking at each other. So both statues would look geat and interacting a little bit with other ;-)
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote