Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 09-08-2017, 02:58 PM   #921
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamactius View Post
When I re registered I didn't receive an email about my new registration. Is that normal?
there's no email confirmation, you will have access to shop. Although you will have to wait until 4pm to access to the shopping cart.

Please guys, stop worrying.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:12 PM   #922
amloprinzi

Prices

1/4 Regular Akuma..$669 $55 off if paid in full.

1/4 Shin Akuma..$689 $75 off if paid in full.

1/6 regular Akuma.. $369 $30 off if paid in full.

1/6 Shin Akuma.. $379 $30 off if paid in full.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:44 PM   #923
amloprinzi

Hi,

Everyone must register again, your previous purchase info is in a separate database, you won’t see it on the new account, clean slate but we have the info so we know who you are and what you have purchased.
If you re-registered on our new website you are in.
All you need is to verify you can login now, once you login now you will know you are in for early PO later today, granted you did purchase Ryu directly through our website before.

Once 4m pacific time comes around TODAY you will login and see the shopping cart which is hidden now, so you cannot buy any Akuma’s now.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:21 PM   #924
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Yeah, this one is a bit of a bummer. I'm assuming we will get the battle-damaged head, but it just won't have LEDs. I also guess the LEDs aren't possible because they have to make it work within just the head and not an entire upper body.

I don't think that I would have gone with 1/4 from the start based on this anyway, but it does still suck a bit.
I feel the same way, but it was impossible to add LEDS if we did them for the head alone, too small.
Then if we did the whole torsoe you wouldn't get the switch-out options you would otherwise.
Catch 22 I guess...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I still didn't get an early access email, i ordered ryu directly from site

Rules for early PO for Akuma and Shin:

Everyone must register again, your previous purchase info is in a separate database, you won’t see it on the new account, clean slate but we have the info so we know who you are and what you have purchased.

All you need is to verify you can login now, once you login now you will know you are in for early PO later today, granted you did purchase Ryu directly through our website before.

Once 4m pacific time comes around TODAY you will login and see the shopping cart which is hidden now, so you cannot buy any Akuma’s now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Guys, I have been trying to login to buy, but they say I do not have access there, but i bought through the website. Should I create another one?
Hi all,

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Got it. Thanks. Super happy with the addition of the white eye as an alternate option for the 1/6.
One is glad to be of service
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
OK, so:

1/4
- Regular w/ yellow-red eyes
- Screaming w/ yellow-red eyes
- Battle-damaged with LEDs (Shin only)

1/6
- Regular w/ yellow-red eyes
- Screaming w/ yellow-red eyes
- Battle-damaged w/ WHITE eyes (Shin only)
Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Your level of dedication and patience is astonishing. I would of already jumped out a window!!!!!!
Anthony is awesome!
Quote:
What if it doesn't work? I'm a little worried here.
It will work we have been testing it since monday, no issues.

Quote:
When I re registered I didn't receive an email about my new registration. Is that normal?
Hi all,

ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #925
GrabberOrange
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Come ooon white eyes all around for 1/6 Shin, haha the ex looks great.
A must buy.
GrabberOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #926
Vendetta
The X-Men

Thanks, Erick. Good luck on preorders in a few hours!
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:41 PM   #927
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

sorry amloprinzi, but this is really confusing. Can we just not do this priority order for old customer thing with the website migration and new registration all mixed in one.

Just have a date/time when the order will be open, and anyone can register an account and order - first come first serve. The previous ryu took a while to sell out anyway.

When i tried to register with the old email on the new site, it says account not found, so now i created a new account using the old email, not sure how this priority preorder will work. Will i get locked out?
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:49 PM   #928
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

can we have a full reveal with prices and ex size on each "quote" box on this thread...?
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:05 PM   #929
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
sorry amloprinzi, but this is really confusing. Can we just not do this priority order for old customer thing with the website migration and new registration all mixed in one.

Just have a date/time when the order will be open, and anyone can register an account and order - first come first serve. The previous ryu took a while to sell out anyway.

When i tried to register with the old email on the new site, it says account not found, so now i created a new account using the old email, not sure how this priority preorder will work. Will i get locked out?
This is what people asked for. People who ordered Ryu from the website directly. They wanted first dibs so, we gave them what they asked for. It's a thank you for all the previous customers and Erick has approved and listen to them.

You will not get locked out at all. As long as you register you will get to order. Remember Erick has a master list of those who ordered. Those who order Ryu will have priority to order at 4pm to 6pm. Then everyone else will be able to order one at 7pm. Please don't worry. There will be plenty of Akumas to go around. Since you used your old email as well. It will be easier for him to know you purchase one previously. It's tied to your email.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:36 PM   #930
Darkcross
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Prices

1/4 Regular Akuma..$669 $55 off if paid in full.

1/4 Shin Akuma..$689 $75 off if paid in full.

1/6 regular Akuma.. $369 $30 off if paid in full.

1/6 Shin Akuma.. $379 $30 off if paid in full.
Are there payment plan options are available?
Darkcross is offline   Reply With Quote