Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-27-2017, 11:18 AM   #231
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I don't have a single other Thor/Asguardian statue and I am hoping to get this one. He will at least fit with my cosmic guys but this, in my opinion, is pretty much a perfect statue. I prefer a museum type pose without too crazy of a base. He looks big, bad, mean and in the middle of battle. Is there any truth to the rumour of a switch out Mjolnir?
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:41 PM   #232
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Man ...this is such a beautiful sculpt! I would love it if we get more Asgardians from XM ...in the same level of sculpt!

Perhaps the Warriors Three, Enchantress, Executioner, Odin, Loki, Hela, Balder, Heimdall, Lorelei, etc. And if XM can revisit Thor, that would be great, too!
How did you know all of these were in the works?

Yeah...it would be nice wouldn't it? Believe me, I have been badgering XM for more cosmic characters: Hercules, Kurse, Loki, etc. On a positive note....my badgering my just pay off an an epic Odin on Throne statue. Keep your fingers crossed....
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:43 PM   #233
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
I don't have a single other Thor/Asguardian statue and I am hoping to get this one. He will at least fit with my cosmic guys but this, in my opinion, is pretty much a perfect statue. I prefer a museum type pose without too crazy of a base. He looks big, bad, mean and in the middle of battle. Is there any truth to the rumour of a switch out Mjolnir?
Switch out arm with him holding Stormbreaker raring back like he is going to strike the hammer on the ground. I'm sure there are pics you can find of it.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:35 PM   #234
MrJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Switch out arm with him holding Stormbreaker raring back like he is going to strike the hammer on the ground. I'm sure there are pics you can find of it.
I did see that... looks awesome. Just someone else told me a switch out Mjolnir. I have been following this one pretty closely and never heard about it so thought I'd ask.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:41 PM   #235
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
How did you know all of these were in the works?

Yeah...it would be nice wouldn't it? Believe me, I have been badgering XM for more cosmic characters: Hercules, Kurse, Loki, etc. On a positive note....my badgering my just pay off an an epic Odin on Throne statue. Keep your fingers crossed....
All wishful thinking on my side

....and a whole bunch of crossing my fingers.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:41 PM   #236
MrJones

hey loricstone... I see you're getting this guy as well and as excited as I am so if you are able to use your XM Omniscience and find out the dimensions of the piece I would be grateful.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:53 PM   #237
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
hey loricstone... I see you're getting this guy as well and as excited as I am so if you are able to use your XM Omniscience and find out the dimensions of the piece I would be grateful.
If I only had Nightcrawler's teleportation abilities. But, alas, I am limited to boring human traits....so I can't quite help you on this one.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:11 PM   #238
MrJones

I'll admit... this will be I think the first statue I'll be getting of a character I'm not super familiar with but I think this piece is such a work of art. It's everything I want in a statue. Pretty much perfection. Anyways, in my search to educate myself on Beta Ray Bill more I came across the reddit post which is hilarious. I knew BRB's origin but this guy made it so epic!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm..._bill/c7bes91/
Old 05-01-2017, 05:25 PM   #239
actionjackson83
Midnighter

lol that's a great read.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:41 PM   #240
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
I'll admit... this will be I think the first statue I'll be getting of a character I'm not super familiar with but I think this piece is such a work of art. It's everything I want in a statue. Pretty much perfection. Anyways, in my search to educate myself on Beta Ray Bill more I came across the reddit post which is hilarious. I knew BRB's origin but this guy made it so epic!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm..._bill/c7bes91/
Pure gold! Good find!
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote