Old 08-09-2022, 01:41 PM   #102
lforigno
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Cannot wait to order this.
lforigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:45 PM   #103
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

wow, Tommy Chong looks great. The CBD Oil he's selling is really no joke!

Steve's got nice definition in his arms. good for him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomonk22 View Post

looks great. but ECC's T-Rex looks a little smaller than i would like. closer in scale to the Super Colossal Rex VS the Chronicle.

EDIT: actually this size looks pretty good, no too big not too small. a good amount larger than the Super Colossal. we always want the biggest we can get, i think it's human nature, right? because BIGGER = BETTER. The other day. I measured out the display dimensions of the Chronicle Rex i takes up the same size as my 3-cushion full size couch. it was a rude awakening in regards to the size of the Chronicle, and the area i would need to display it properly.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 03:03 PM   #104
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
wow, Tommy Chong looks great. The CBD Oil he's selling is really no joke!

Steve's got nice definition in his arms. good for him!

looks great. but ECC's T-Rex looks a little smaller than i would like. closer in scale to the Super Colossal Rex VS the Chronicle.

EDIT: actually this size looks pretty good, no too big not too small. a good amount larger than the Super Colossal. we always want the biggest we can get, i think it's human nature, right? because BIGGER = BETTER. The other day. I measured out the display dimensions of the Chronicle Rex i takes up the same size as my 3-cushion full size couch. it was a rude awakening in regards to the size of the Chronicle, and the area i would need to display it properly.
I would say a great size, easy to display and cheaper to get a display case for it.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 03:15 PM   #105
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
I would say a great size, easy to display and cheaper to get a display case for it.
based on the length of Steve's forearm (approx 12")...the Rex is about 4+ feet long and a little more than 2+ feet tall.
Old 08-09-2022, 03:26 PM   #106
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
based on the length of Steve's forearm (approx 12")...the Rex is about 4+ feet long and a little more than 2+ feet tall.
Really looking forward to this one looks nice great for display.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 12:18 PM   #107
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomonk22 View Post
This looks pretty much PERFECT in terms of size. Absolutely perfect.

Quote:
Absolutely, that review (while detailed enough to convince me to buy the piece at the time) is utterly misleading in terms of size. Dude and his costume are not a good indication at all, i mean:

Next to him the Rex looks basically half its size.
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 12:40 PM   #108
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickPS View Post
This looks pretty much PERFECT in terms of size. Absolutely perfect.

Absolutely, that review (while detailed enough to convince me to buy the piece at the time) is utterly misleading in terms of size. Dude and his costume are not a good indication at all, i mean:

Next to him the Rex looks basically half its size.
aren't this guys videos outrageous? His costume and his voice, i laugh my ass off every time i watch them. sadly there aren't many videos of the CC Rex on youtube.
Old 08-10-2022, 01:10 PM   #109
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
aren't this guys videos outrageous? His costume and his voice, i laugh my ass off every time i watch them. sadly there aren't many videos of the CC Rex on youtube.

This is what i posted in the CC Thread after watching his review:

Quote:
This creepy guy owes me $4000..

No damn way i could pass on this literal dream piece, i've wanted a 1:5 SWS maquette since i first saw one in those Standees and Merchandising in the 90's.
Then the Perot one went on auction years ago and i realized i would have needed to spend more than 40.000 dollars to own one. One from TLW, also.

But now an absolutely insane Company (R.I.P.) went in and produced 100 of them, licensed and manufactured by ECC factory with acrylic eyes, teeth and claws..
Still can't believe this.
Quote:
I don't want to offend anyone because i'm sure the guy is a saint, but i'll be damned if that video didn't creeped me out. That accent on top made the whole thing almost stereotypical.
He also appears to be huge, i own the 1:5 bust and in that video the Rex head gives the impression of being half its size, to say the least.
Awesome review though.
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 02:55 PM   #110
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:

This is what i posted in the CC Thread after watching his review: