Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > European Union

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 01:37 PM   #11
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
Well, here are from left to right:

Me, my girl (VickBamf), her sister's fella, and her sister.

Wow, Bamf! I had you pictured totally different! I pictured you with a glass of congac, smoking a cigar, reading a Marvel comic Damn American Stereotypes! I see you have a thing for redheads or 'gingers' as you call them....my wife is a ginger as well
Old 12-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #12
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
Wow, Bamf! I had you pictured totally different! I pictured you with a glass of congac, smoking a cigar, reading a Marvel comic Damn American Stereotypes!

Well I'm only 24 so there is time for the reversion to type!

Notice how there is no wonky or bad teeth in sight either, that's another common misconception!

Quote:
I see you have a thing for redheads or 'gingers' as you call them....my wife is a ginger as well
Good man, we know the sex appeal-anger balance we have to put up with!
Old 12-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #13
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

I wanna go to Europe now....It's more easy to say that now. Now that I actually know some Europeans!
Old 12-24-2007, 01:47 PM   #14
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

can I be a brit? I'm a big fan of spaced, hot fuzz, and simon pegg in general. Also a big fan of jason stathm and my wife is a total punk rocker who loves the young ones.

I also started the "ask a british dude" section in the reviews, and I have a pair of dr. Martens. So am I in?
Old 12-24-2007, 01:48 PM   #15
J Storm
Birdman

Quote:
I wanna go to Europe now....It's more easy to say that now. Now that I actually know some Europeans!
One of my friends married a woman from Wales & now lives in Cardiff. He made the move from US and he enjoy it. He even says speak with your U.S. accent, the women will be all over you.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #16
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post

Well I'm only 24 so there is time for the reversion to type!

Notice how there is no wonky or bad teeth in sight either, that's another common misconception!

Good man, we know the sex appeal-anger balance we have to put up with!
aww, man. You're a youngun! I'm 30 already. My wife doesn't get angry that often. I think I'm the one with the anger issues. We mexicans can go off at any minute. I thought about why I get so angry over small stuff sometimes, and that's the only explanation I can come up with. My mom is Mexican also, and she goes off the handle! And if she's within two feet of any projectile, it gets throw at someone (Shoes, Flyswatter, Remote Control, knives, crayons, pens, pencils, note pads, dogs, cats.) Whatever it was...you got it in the face!

My wife just gives me the silent treatment. And when I know she's mad at me, I'll ask "What's wrong?" and she says, "Nothing...." Then she gets mad when I'm like "Ok, then"...I tell her all the time.."Quit playing mind games! I can't read your mind! If your mad, TELL ME!" So my wife like to play mind games....I got a 'tricky' red head!
Old 12-24-2007, 01:51 PM   #17
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson View Post
can I be a brit? I'm a big fan of spaced, hot fuzz, and simon pegg in general. Also a big fan of jason stathm and my wife is a total punk rocker who loves the young ones.

I also started the "ask a british dude" section in the reviews, and I have a pair of dr. Martens. So am I in?
I have Dr. Matrens! Great shoe....I also love to wear "Clarks".
Old 12-24-2007, 02:04 PM   #18
hawkeyethearcher

i know i like katie price and monty python. my wife did work for a british company here in san diego for a while. i did get to find out what they taught about the revolutionary war. just what i thought. funny but expected.
Old 12-24-2007, 02:05 PM   #19
animatedUKfan
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Ey-up mi ducks, it's a Brit thread!

Quote:
Sweet! A Brit Thread! Are you the self proclaimed King of this Monarchy? Who will be your queen? Any female Brits here? Are there any FON brits?

Sorry for my ignorance, but what are FON brits?
Old 12-24-2007, 02:06 PM   #20
RichBamf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson View Post

You can be a Brit if you wanna be buddy!

I didn't know you liked Spaced-I've met Simon Pegg, he's a seriously funny guy!
Closed Thread