Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-29-2018, 10:59 AM   #101
iceprince_x
Deadman

So far when comes to proto vs actual production... Tweeterhead delivers it! The EX for me is a must have as there are a few more surprises down the line...so its also a character investment for me getting the extra legs with skirt.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:18 AM   #102
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post
So far when comes to proto vs actual production... Tweeterhead delivers it! The EX for me is a must have as there are a few more surprises down the line...so its also a character investment for me getting the extra legs with skirt.
Yeah rumor is there will be a cape coming also..
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:58 AM   #103
Cbspock
Frackin!

There is a cape coming as well. This was the email I received from Tweeterhead

Hi Folks!

We were too excited to wait until tomorrow to give you the first shot at purchasing the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Season 1 maquette! This is an exclusive link for you all that bought our Season 2 Lynda Carter Maquette! We are super excited to offer this to you in advance of the public. This maquette is limited to 350 pieces and will no doubt sell out quickly.

The exclusive version will come with a second set of legs with an attached skirt. Later in the year we will be offering a very special limited edition torso with attached cape (as seen in the Episode, The Last of the $2.00 Bills) and extra base. Like this offer, you will have the choice to purchase before the general public. By purchasing the torso/cape and base you will have the opportunity to create two unique Wonder Woman Maquettes.

Thank You for making the Season 2 Wonder Woman Maquette a sell out! We appreciate every one of you!

Their statues are really great. I have the first WW statue, along with Batgirl and Catwoman from Batman 66 and they are fantastic
Cbspock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:48 PM   #104
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbspock View Post
There is a cape coming as well. This was the email I received from Tweeterhead

Hi Folks!

We were too excited to wait until tomorrow to give you the first shot at purchasing the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Season 1 maquette! This is an exclusive link for you all that bought our Season 2 Lynda Carter Maquette! We are super excited to offer this to you in advance of the public. This maquette is limited to 350 pieces and will no doubt sell out quickly.

The exclusive version will come with a second set of legs with an attached skirt. Later in the year we will be offering a very special limited edition torso with attached cape (as seen in the Episode, The Last of the $2.00 Bills) and extra base. Like this offer, you will have the choice to purchase before the general public. By purchasing the torso/cape and base you will have the opportunity to create two unique Wonder Woman Maquettes.

Thank You for making the Season 2 Wonder Woman Maquette a sell out! We appreciate every one of you!

Their statues are really great. I have the first WW statue, along with Batgirl and Catwoman from Batman 66 and they are fantastic
Interesting I thought we were getting the cape with the ex, but we will have to buy it separately.

I love this idea we can get almost two for one statues. No one has ever done something like this. I give Chad props for trying something new
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:35 PM   #105
Don-Jack
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
Interesting I thought we were getting the cape with the ex, but we will have to buy it separately.

I love this idea we can get almost two for one statues. No one has ever done something like this. I give Chad props for trying something new
It's interesting because later in the series she wore the cape without the skirt, although it was on Seasons 2 and 3.
But the cape actually debuted in the 3rd episode where Fausta Grables disguises herself as Wonder Woman and wears the cape, without the skirt.

And while Wonder Woman never wore THAT skirt without the cape, in the pilot episode she wears the other version of the skirt without a cape.

The full "ceremonial look" of course is the best and I can't wait to see it with the cape.
Don-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:10 PM   #106
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

So you could eventually end up with 2 statues...one with skirt and one with cape....however you'd like to mix and match that? But they'd have the exact same head sculpt, correct?
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:15 PM   #107
Gothamite
Phoenix

Seems complicated.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:24 PM   #108
Don-Jack
Frackin!

Theoretically you'll have 4 statues (more like versions)

- No cape, no skirt
- No cape, skirt
- Cape, no skirt
- Cape, skirt

But you can't have 2 at the same time because the head is probably the same.
Don-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:28 PM   #109
jeremydmc
Black Panther

My take on it is this.

First EX comes with CE version and the switch out lower body with skirt.

Later on they give the option to purchase another piece that is a switch out upper body with the cape and includes a base.

So basically 2 mix and match statues unless they make the head switch out as well and you only get one of those.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:45 PM   #110
Demona
Martian Manhunter

The skirt is 100% win for this statue. Get that EX ladies and gents!

Looks really great overall - congrats future owners
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote