Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-07-2016, 06:20 PM   #141
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It looks great, but doesn't remind me of Catwoman so much. More of a Yakuza chic
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:15 AM   #142
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
To be honest, I'm not sure how this license works and who's allowed to carry/sell it other than XM.

I hope that Shoridun comes back in to refresh us on this information before POs go up.
Thanks. I hope so too.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:34 AM   #143
SONICobra
Batman

love the design, would be rad to see someone build a custom bike like that
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #144
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
It looks great, but doesn't remind me of Catwoman so much. More of a Yakuza chic
I'm pretty sure that's the point. Not sure if you're aware, but the whole Batman line is based on Japanese styles.

Hence the "Knight of the Rising Sun" series.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:03 AM   #145
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post
This is the first XM piece I have any interest in ordering. Any speculation as to whether it'll be available through American distributors like BBTS or Spec Fiction and what's the best way to secure a pre-order before it sells out?
Sorry guys, we should have made information more readily available. XM's DC line is only licensed for South East Asia (SG, MY, INDO, TH, PH). It's a bummer I know but that's as far as our licensing allows us to go.

Which means BBTS or Spec Fiction or any other countries not within SEA, won't be able to carry our products.

I too, hope this situation can change one day as we'd love to get our stuff out to other countries and minimize flippers or secondary markets, making it easier to obtain our products at reasonable prices.

Oh, since we're at this, ditto for our Star Wars line. All SEA territories only.
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:40 AM   #146
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Sorry guys, we should have made information more readily available. XM's DC line is only licensed for South East Asia (SG, MY, INDO, TH, PH). It's a bummer I know but that's as far as our licensing allows us to go.

Which means BBTS or Spec Fiction or any other countries not within SEA, won't be able to carry our products.

I too, hope this situation can change one day as we'd love to get our stuff out to other countries and minimize flippers or secondary markets, making it easier to obtain our products at reasonable prices.

Oh, since we're at this, ditto for our Star Wars line. All SEA territories only.
Do you mind shedding a similar light on the TopCow license for Darkness, Witchblade, and Magdalena .

Obviously they are a Worldwide license but what will this mean for the order process and availability?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:53 AM   #147
Rikodou
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:

Shorudan I really wanted to ask this question.

Do you allow walk in to your office to pre order and when do I still have to wait for you guys to open pre order on your website after that to walk in for pre order?or can I just stop by earlier than the said pre order date? To pre order?

What incentives can an SG customer have when it comes to pre ordering enlighten me please.
Rikodou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:06 PM   #148
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Damn. Will the strangle hold on XM ever be loosened?!

This is so unfair. If I'm willing to pay, they are willing to create and ship -- why is it our fault that other companies aren't putting out pieces that I want?

It's not like other companies are getting my money just because I can't get XM. However, I'm probably in the minority on that philosophy.

Quote:

Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:41 PM   #149
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

ARE
YOU
SERIOUS???????

It's the worst news of the week...So i won't be able to get Batman and Catwoman because i don't live in Asia???
What's the point?
At least let foreign buyers to buy on Simply Toys like before!
I don't want to buy my Batman 2 times the price on ebay....
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 06:01 PM   #150
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah it becomes difficult but that is why I built friendships with people in the approved area who can pre-order for me. It sucks cuz I end up paying a bit of a premium but not double price no were near that.
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote