Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #11
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The game was $40 at Best Buy plus I had $10 reward points so I went ahead and picked it up. So far looks great, plays good. Definitely arcadey but still cool. The sounds are also great , one thing GT lacks in.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 02:47 PM   #12
WickedlNl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Great deal. Like any game beginning is kinda slow. As soon as you get to the 3rd trophy, cars are way faster and more fun to drive. The difficulty curve is just perfect. Also a good back to basics racer as I got bored of every other one out there trying to be open world.
WickedlNl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:12 AM   #13
Grayfox117

I've had time to play it more and it's really a beautiful looking game. I love the new tracks that were just released. I just wish I could use my steering wheel. Supposedly Fanatec wheels are going to be compatible with PS4 eventually. If they don't hurry up I might sell mine and pick up Thrustmaster's wheel because I feel like I'm missing out playing with the controller.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:20 PM   #14
Grayfox117

I stopped playing Driveclub because of lack of steering wheel support. I was having a hard time with the faster cars. Luckily Project Cars was just released with support for my Fanatec wheel setup. Hopefully now they will add an update for Driveclub so I can get back into it. Project Cars is a totally different game the Driveclub though. It is a pure simulator focusing on car setup (tire press, toe & camber adjustments etc) and driving good. There's no drifting, nitro boosts or background music but if you love racing and the sounds that come with it this game is for you.

https://youtu.be/AQx_g8yewbM