Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-06-2021, 12:46 PM   #1061
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
It was in agreement with you that Teela looks fine I guess I'm bad at agreeing... I should do it more
Same here, I was agreeing with you as well!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 02:05 PM   #1062
Augen
Metal Men

These are great responses.

Ah, I happen to agree as well.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 02:29 PM   #1063
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

So Tweeterhead will have new reveals and an exclusive for the power-con show in September.

I'm guessing it's a Teela variant, Snake Armor ?
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 08:08 PM   #1064
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
I know there's a totally different thread for the show, and I dont wanna detract from this thread, but overall I really liked the show and cant wait for Part 2.

It was rad seeing the Hordak Maquette and Skeletor Bust in soooo many shots of the after show... that was really freaking cool, especially seeing Mark Hamill get so much screen time with the Skelly Bust.

And I know it seems like it's been slow on our end with getting pieces out there, but we have been BUSY with getting this line gearing up... just a few curve balls in the last 6 months but I think we're gonna surprise some people real soon.

Appreciate all the love and support for this statue line. It's been amazing to continue the work I was a part of +6 years ago or so and I couldnt be more proud of the work the team has been doing with these pieces recently... Hoping we continue to make stuff fans of the franchise LOVE and want to buy, so this can be successful and we can go as deep as humanly possible with the character selections for as long as possible. One of my personal favorites is Snout Spout and I cant see getting to him any time soon haha.

But yah, hoping to have some updates to share REAL soon... We might make a small announcement in the newsletter this week.

That's all awesome sauce! I drop in the FB to nudge from time to time, but always in a joking manner. It'll get there when it gets there and I can't wait!
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 01:58 PM   #1065
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
So Tweeterhead will have new reveals and an exclusive for the power-con show in September.

They wouldn’t do a Teela variant before the other is even sold out or made. I would guess it’s a bad guy OR Man-at-Arms. More likely a bad guy since we just had Teela. People have been begging for Beastman or Trapjaw.

Could it finally be Scareglow??

I will not be She-Ra or Sorceress bc I can’t get that lucky
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 02:59 AM   #1066
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
They wouldn’t do a Teela variant before the other is even sold out or made. I would guess it’s a bad guy OR Man-at-Arms. More likely a bad guy since we just had Teela. People have been begging for Beastman or Trapjaw.

I can´t imagine that the exclusive is going to be a new character at all. That would be a bummer since it´s pretty hard to get those Power Con exclusives, especially, if you are an international fan.

I think it might be a color variant of some sorts. Maybe Anti Eternia He-Man or Faker (okay, those two would be new characters, technically speaking), maybe Orko with more bright colors or maybe a blue Hordak? Although I would love to see a Teela with her cobra armor some day ... or better yet a completely new sculpted Green Goddess.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 03:51 AM   #1067
qz33
Doctor Doom

Sure they would especially if it uses the most same parts and they can squeeze it in the same production as the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 05:25 AM   #1068
martineaumichae
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Do you all really think it would be a Variant? I was thinking a different character that neither SS or TH as done, as well as Maybe another Bust?

After all it did say "reveals" as in plural...
martineaumichae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 06:16 AM   #1069
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

It's definitely not going to be a Snake Armor Teela, She-ra, or Sorceress because those would sell really well so they would make a mass amounts. It probably would be a character like Scareglow that wouldn't be that big of a seller normally.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 12:24 PM   #1070
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by martineaumichae View Post
Do you all really think it would be a Variant? I was thinking a different character that neither SS or TH as done, as well as Maybe another Bust?

After all it did say "reveals" as in plural...
That´s right. It says reveals (plural) and an Exclusive. I would predict that the Exclusive will be some sort of variant, so that nobody who doesn´t have the chance to buy it at Power Con will be super mad. And the reveals will be some new stuff that´s not finished and can be preordered some time after PC.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote