Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 09-28-2014, 06:44 PM   #291
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Has anyone in the states ever order from popculcha it seems to be the only place with reaper bust left?
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #292
Jack Burton
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Has anyone in the states ever order from popculcha it seems to be the only place with reaper bust left?
I did. It took FOREVER. Not their fault. Stupid customs held it up. If there is damage you're pretty much out of luck. Shipping is really expensive so sending it back might not be an option. Just something to think about.
Jack Burton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 10:24 PM   #293
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
I did. It took FOREVER. Not their fault. Stupid customs held it up. If there is damage you're pretty much out of luck. Shipping is really expensive so sending it back might not be an option. Just something to think about.
Thanks
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #294
azurepred
Zot

it seems like ECC isn't all that much different from SS. They switched the ES from 300 to 500 today. Not sure what to think of that right now.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:10 PM   #295
toty21
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
it seems like ECC isn't all that much different from SS. They switched the ES from 300 to 500 today. Not sure what to think of that right now.
That might not be such a bad thing given that Steve Wang said that they would only continue the Underworld line (Lycan 1:3 maquette) if these first items sold well...
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:23 PM   #296
azurepred
Zot

well if they are priced at $2200 plus shipping plus tax, I won't be getting either of those maquettes anyways. That's still shady business in my book. What's to stop them from continuing to raise the ES if they get more orders? 750....1,000, 1250, etc.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:31 PM   #297
toty21
The Avengers

Oops, never mind...in the ECC facebook page, it has been clarified that 300 was a typo and that it was always supposed to be 500 across the board.
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:37 PM   #298
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Quote:
well if they are priced at $2200 plus shipping plus tax, I won't be getting either of those maquettes anyways. That's still shady business in my book. What's to stop them from continuing to raise the ES if they get more orders? 750....1,000, 1250, etc.
I think if it's once, (and they advised it was a typo) you could chalk it up to a typo (they are a new company after all). If it happens a few more times then it might be a little suspect. Considering the bust only went up for pre-order a few days ago, I don't think it's an issue. But then I really don't care much about the ES either way
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 12:08 AM   #299
azurepred
Zot

I don't buy the "typo" excuse, but whatever. If SS has a typo, they usually fix it the same day. Seeing as they are working with cinemaquette and this isn't their first release, that's not a valid excuse in my book. One would think they would've announced the typo and apologized, instead of waiting for someone to call them out on it
Old 09-30-2014, 09:33 AM   #300
psimon
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
That might not be such a bad thing given that Steve Wang said that they would only continue the Underworld line (Lycan 1:3 maquette) if these first items sold well...
I got the HCG 1/4 maquette. The pose and overall sculpt is good (except for the inner jaw being hinged too close to the front of the mouth instead of just under the ears) but the paint job is pretty amateur. It is only $330 and limited to 150.

http://hollywood-collectibles.com/un...lycan_exc.html

If these guys made a 1/3 version, I would be all over it!
psimon is offline   Reply With Quote