Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 09-25-2014, 12:05 AM   #5781
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
The GID looks great on the Matrix print, but I have to say I'm not really a fan of the artwork itself.
+1
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #5782
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Budich six anime confirmed from post on EB. Akira, My Neighbor Totoro, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, Princess Mononoke, and Cowboy Bebop. Too bad no Robotech or Voltron. I wish he did more than six and not so many smaller pieces for the six.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 12:40 PM   #5783
FROBAY
Phoenix

These just went up at Hero Complex Gallery

FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #5784
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I posted awhile back about some issues I was having with artists. Wanted to state that Tony Diaz and I are cleared up. He was very apologetic once communication started and very promptly issued a refund. The second artist, Mark Lone, is waaaaayyyyy M.I.A. and very soon is gonna have a lot of frustrated commissioners.
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:00 PM   #5785
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyrob View Post
I posted awhile back about some issues I was having with artists. Wanted to state that Tony Diaz and I are cleared up. He was very apologetic once communication started and very promptly issued a refund. The second artist, Mark Lone, is waaaaayyyyy M.I.A. and very soon is gonna have a lot of frustrated commissioners.
Good to hear one of your artist issues got resolved Rob.
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:10 PM   #5786
Simplyrob

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavehawk78 View Post
Good to hear one of your artist issues got resolved Rob.
agreed. unfortunately, you don't hear too many positive outcomes from a lot of these stories. kinda sucks about this community. the stinkers really stink. you know? not sure how a bunch of these guys don't have class action lawsuits filed by their respective "commission groups". its hard not to feel bad for the artists that dig themselves sooooooo deep that they just can't recover. its basically theft on a wider scale. only a matter of time til something like the lawsuit happens. id say this other group I'm in could be a possibility, but, for some reason, people are totally accepting at losing $120. i think it sucks so bad. I'm only one of maybe 3 people that has publicly requested a refund in that group. don't wanna be the last rat on that ship.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:39 PM   #5787
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyrob View Post
agreed. unfortunately, you don't hear too many positive outcomes from a lot of these stories. kinda sucks about this community. the stinkers really stink. you know? not sure how a bunch of these guys don't have class action lawsuits filed by their respective "commission groups". its hard not to feel bad for the artists that dig themselves sooooooo deep that they just can't recover. its basically theft on a wider scale. only a matter of time til something like the lawsuit happens. id say this other group I'm in could be a possibility, but, for some reason, people are totally accepting at losing $120. i think it sucks so bad. I'm only one of maybe 3 people that has publicly requested a refund in that group. don't wanna be the last rat on that ship.
I'm in that Lone group and forgot all About it until I read your post. It has been forever.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:51 PM   #5788
Simplyrob

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I'm in that Lone group and forgot all About it until I read your post. It has been forever.
I thought you were one of the "I'm ok with it taking forever and possibly never" people? Almost 1 year btw.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:56 PM   #5789
dao2
Cyclops

oh man those dark ink posters looked great wish I saw them sooner, are they going to reprint ever?
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #5790
Simplyrob

Also, guys, not sure if yall like Scott C, but today is the last day to get personalized sketches in his books if you buy from his site.
http://shop.pyramidcar.com/collections/all