34 pounds
you mean the GW right brother ?
zulcadore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 09:56 AM   #1302
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Ok so what the hell is up with Sideshow lately..this is over 4 years old and he?s up on pre-order again..now he is $695 for the regular Edition..now I’m not upset that a piece almost 4 years old went up in price..I’m upset because it’s 4 years old, and how in the world is this available as a pre order again? They just recently did this with the Dark knight..granted he is not old but they raised the price and put him back on preorder. Just all seems weird to me. More with Thor than Batman due to the length of time. No way this can just be another batch this late in the game, right?
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:18 AM   #1303
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

trust has to be earned
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:32 AM   #1304
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Ok so what the hell is up with Sideshow lately..this is over 4 years old and he?s up on pre-order again..now he is $695 for the regular Edition..now I?m not upset that a piece almost 4 years old went up in price..I?m upset because it?s 4 years old, and how in the world is this available as a pre order again? They just recently did this with the Dark knight..granted he is not old but they raised the price and put him back on preorder. Just all seems weird to me. More with Thor than Batman due to the length of time. No way this can just be another batch this late in the game, right?
Sure it can. Same thing happened with the original trinity, including the price hike. My guess is they wait until enough people waitlist an item before going ahead with a new batch.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:40 AM   #1305
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Sure it can. Same thing happened with the original trinity, including the price hike. My guess is they wait until enough people waitlist an item before going ahead with a new batch.
It makes you think that some of the edition sizes out there aren't being completed (if they are waiting to make new batches).

For example, if there is no one on the wait list and SSC had 500 statues left to make on a 3000 edition size, do they just quit at 2,500? Makes collectors wonder how accurate any of the edition sizes really are...
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:41 AM   #1306
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
I mean I guess that?s what happens..but just seems like a long time to make that call..especially with one that seems to be well liked and as desirable as this piece. I totally get that but again the time in between seems so long ago. Was the ES upped for this or has it always been 2500 for the collector Ed.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 10:58 AM   #1307
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
It makes you think that some of the edition sizes out there aren't being completed (if they are waiting to make new batches).

For example, if there is no one on the wait list and SSC had 500 statues left to make on a 3000 edition size, do they just quit at 2,500? Makes collectors wonder how accurate any of the edition sizes really are...
I think it's entirely possible that they don't always complete edition sizes. Will they really make 6000 of the Reeve Superman?
Old 05-15-2023, 10:59 AM   #1308
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
I mean I guess that?s what happens..but just seems like a long time to make that call..especially with one that seems to be well liked and as desirable as this piece. I totally get that but again the time in between seems so long ago. Was the ES upped for this or has it always been 2500 for the collector Ed.
I've never seen them up an ES. Pretty sure it was 2500 from the start.
Old 05-15-2023, 11:23 AM   #1309
qz33
Doctor Doom

ES is just read as MAX ES.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 12:51 PM   #1310
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
I think it's entirely possible that they don't always complete edition sizes. Will they really make 6000 of the Reeve Superman?
That piece is not promo eligible which is weird. The new Yoda lsf is though.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote