Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 11-08-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
robomorph
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

MR Falcon shipping next week!!

Already?!!! Damn!! I went and ordered this thinking it would be next year for sure. Now it's even coming in before the Enterprise!

Yikes, I never even stopped to think whether I could actually afford it!

-------------------------------------
Great News! The product listed below is now on its way to our distribution center in the U.S. You will be receiving another e-mail when the product arrives and is ready to ship-this is just to inform you that the following order is in line for processing.

Order number: 1xxxxxxxxx
Item: Millennium Falcon Studio Scale Signature Edition - SOLD OUT! (SW-155SE)
Quantity: 1 units
Unit Price: $2799.00
Available to ship week of: November 15, 2006

Please review and update your credit card information and double check your delivery address so that we can process your order quickly. We know you’ve been anxiously waiting and we don’t want anything held up.

You can verify your information by logging into your account at www.masterreplicas.com. Go to your history to review and update any information that needs to be changed.

If you have trouble updating your information on the website, or have additional questions, please call us at 1-866-REPLIKA (866-737-5452) or email us at customerservice@masterreplicas.com. Wholesale customers please email salesinfo@masterreplicas.com or contact your Sales Rep.

Come back and visit us soon! We always have exciting new information on our website!

Sincerely,
Master Replicas Customer Service
-----------------------------------------
robomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:14 PM   #2
oxbeard
I am da law!

Didn't think this one was going to ship this soon either.

My order got axed last week with a few more items I was anxiously waiting for. Turns out my wife's got some major dental work to be done and even after insurance they said it would be a couple thousand dollars just to start up front. Needless to say collection takes a back seat.
oxbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:16 PM   #3
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

oh sh!t! i'm gona have to cancel i'm not ready for this hit this soon
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:31 PM   #4
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxbeard View Post
Didn't think this one was going to ship this soon either.

My order got axed last week with a few more items I was anxiously waiting for. Turns out my wife's got some major dental work to be done and even after insurance they said it would be a couple thousand dollars just to start up front. Needless to say collection takes a back seat.
That sucks. Hope it isn't too much painful of dental work. I have had to start saving for braces on my kids myself so time to cut back.
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:35 PM   #5
oxbeard
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrobbler View Post
That sucks. Hope it isn't too much painful of dental work. I have had to start saving for braces on my kids myself so time to cut back.
Not real sure of all the details actually. I've been blessed with healthy teeth and only really had to deal with the dental nightmares through my wife. She went in last week and came out with a horrid look. Then told me the expected damage and I'm just now recovering from the shock. She just kept mumbling something about root canals, buildups, crowns, bridges and some other words I didn't quite catch.

I'm really worried about the potential braces problem now too. With four kids who are sharing the same gene pool with my wife, I'm just too scared to find out what the future holds.
oxbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 08:40 PM   #6
darthrobbler

Ouch Ox! I am am alos blessed with good teeth, my wife's aren't that bad so our baby is hopefully okay, but the oldest's mother has had a lot of dental work before we got together, so I am screwed.
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 09:09 PM   #7
risingstar
Jedi Order

Woo Hoo!!!

risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 09:17 PM   #8
P1X4R
Producer

wow, i didn't expect it to ship this soon either! bring it on baby!
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:22 PM   #9
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

That's nice! I learned my lesson when dealing with MR, though. Will wait and get it cheaper down the road. No rush.
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:36 PM   #10
LewisD
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70 View Post
That's nice! I learned my lesson when dealing with MR, though. Will wait and get it cheaper down the road. No rush.
Damn, I was hoping you would provide some great pics...
LewisD is offline   Reply With Quote