Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 11-15-2011, 12:29 PM   #61
alienhelm
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

So the sig one is only the KIT or the Special from Roswell? And where does the sig go or come on... is the based signed by Yoshihiko or a certificate?
alienhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #62
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhelm View Post
So the sig one is only the KIT or the Special from Roswell? And where does the sig go or come on... is the based signed by Yoshihiko or a certificate?
The sig. only comes with that limited 30pcs version.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:51 PM   #63
alienhelm

Now that limited 30pc is that a kit or a fully painted statue?
Old 11-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #64
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Now that limited 30pc is that a kit or a fully painted statue?
It's a fully finished piece.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #65
alienhelm

Ah i understand. So what makes them special is the sig. Like you said earlier THX i aint phased without the sig. Just want one then i will be happy. THX are you ordering yours through Hobbysearch or Roswell?
Old 11-15-2011, 01:18 PM   #66
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Ah i understand. So what makes them special is the sig. Like you said earlier THX i aint phased without the sig. Just want one then i will be happy. THX are you ordering yours through Hobbysearch or Roswell?
Yup, personally, I'm leaning towards the one without the sig.....though it's always "cool" to have artist himself signed the piece, but it's bit much the sig.

I haven't decided yet. On one hand, Yumiko offered me a great deal for the signed version+kit. On the other, I have tons of points I can use for the ones on HobbySearch. Will most likely buy from RJ directly though, in case of any mishap, RJ always respons fast offers very satisfactory resolution.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #67
alienhelm

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
Yup, personally, I'm leaning towards the one without the sig.....though it's always "cool" to have artist himself signed the piece, but it's bit much the sig.

I haven't decided yet. On one hand, Yumiko offered me a great deal for the signed version+kit. On the other, I have tons of points I can use for the ones on HobbySearch. Will most likely buy from RJ directly though, in case of any mishap, RJ always respons fast offers very satisfactory resolution.
Nice ... so would you suggest rather get from Roswell or Hobbysearch. Hobbysearch is a bit more cheaper and already this guy in my currency is super expens. But i want better service so will pay either way.

oh and one more thing, about payment to Roswell, how long does one have to make payment of the statue once they have sent one a mail about your order?
Old 11-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #68
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Nice ... so would you suggest rather get from Roswell or Hobbysearch. Hobbysearch is a bit more cheaper and already this guy in my currency is super expens. But i want better service so will pay either way.

oh and one more thing, about payment to Roswell, how long does one have to make payment of the statue once they have sent one a mail about your order?
If you were going for the model kit or that limited 30 pcs. Go with RJ. Can't go anywhere else anyway. But in your case, I'd say, go with the HS. Their price is great and service is good too. But I have to say, Yumiko's(RS) service is definitely one of the best.

As for the payment, I don't know. I usually send the payment just before the piece is ready to ship or waiting for their notice when they think it's about ready.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:46 PM   #69
alienhelm

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
If you were going for the model kit or that limited 30 pcs. Go with RJ. Can't go anywhere else anyway. But in your case, I'd say, go with the HS. Their price is great and service is good too. But I have to say, Yumiko's(RS) service is definitely one of the best.

As for the payment, I don't know. I usually send the payment just before the piece is ready to ship or waiting for their notice when they think it's about ready.
Nope no kit just the finished Special version. I though that might be the case when they are about to ship out they request payment. And the special is set for shipping in end of January, so lots of time to save and see which one is better. Thanks THX.

So excited and happy to final get one of these.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #70
ALIEN
Sinister Six

According to the Roswell website all the kits and the 30 special versions with sigs have been sold!

HobbySearch has the specials (without sig) and the normal versions (without sig).

Are there any other sellers online selling the kits or other versions?

THX is right, the piece itself is more important and if you can save money getting that version then even better, helps pay for the next little purchase!

Cheers!
ALIEN
ALIEN is offline   Reply With Quote