Statue Forum 




XM Studios




StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2017, 09:43 AM   #61
Statuehunter117
Doh!
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 18
so i got phizen durotan, but his right arm doesnt have a strong enough magnet and falls off, the arm comes in 3 parts, and not even the smallest main part stays on, pretty crappy QC if you ask me, how do you not check that? trying to get replacement but may just return it and get guldan instead
Statuehunter117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:36 AM   #62
Xenoburger
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Xenoburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 317
I saw someone else complaining about the strength of the arm magnet. Not a good sign. For the price they should have that sorted out.

If mine has the same issue I'll likely ask for a partial refund and try to find a way to fix it. Assuming my waitlist converts.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:45 AM   #63
Statuehunter117
Doh!
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
I saw someone else complaining about the strength of the arm magnet. Not a good sign. For the price they should have that sorted out.

If mine has the same issue I'll likely ask for a partial refund and try to find a way to fix it. Assuming my waitlist converts.
how would you fix it?, the arm with ax weighs a solid 5-8 lbs, magnet wont hold for even a second, drops instantly.

could you glu the arm in? pending i would never sell it or put back in box,
Statuehunter117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:33 PM   #64
Xenoburger
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Xenoburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 317
I don't know, but I feel like I need this statue in my life. Maybe pay to have it customized by someone down the line when I'm rich.

Maybe there is some sort of putty that is strong enough to hold it in?
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:38 PM   #65
Statuehunter117
Doh!
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
I don't know, but I feel like I need this statue in my life. Maybe pay to have it customized by someone down the line when I'm rich.

Maybe there is some sort of putty that is strong enough to hold it in?
if no replacement is available im thinking of using gorilla epoxy glu, people say it can hold anything. so i would glu the one smaller arm part,


outside of that issue

the statue is truly amazing so lifelike, with all the real hair and fur, huge and epic
Statuehunter117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:48 PM   #66
creech1999
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
creech1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 258
If you can provide us with some pictures of your statue It would be greatly appreciated?
creech1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:58 PM   #67
Statuehunter117
Doh!
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by creech1999 View Post
If you can provide us with some pictures of your statue It would be greatly appreciated?
I cant here on forum, dont have ability to
Statuehunter117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:33 PM   #68
Xenoburger
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Xenoburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statuehunter117 View Post
if no replacement is available im thinking of using gorilla epoxy glu, people say it can hold anything. so i would glu the one smaller arm part,


outside of that issue

the statue is truly amazing so lifelike, with all the real hair and fur, huge and epic
Well that is at least reassuring.

If you decide to use the glue, let us know how it works.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:41 PM   #69
patrickm3849
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
patrickm3849's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 203
Some more shots of Gul'Dan, absolutely love this piece. For me it looks more like a production sample than the prototype (more white beard and more green on the cloth). Still listed on SS for Oct-Dec release, hope he will be out soon
patrickm3849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #70
Vader
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Both Durotans are by Phicen I believe.
Why was the other one not available?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com