Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-12-2023, 02:54 AM   #191
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
So fragile.
Yeah, it's a cool piece, but hopefully the tendrils are a more flexible resin.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 06:03 AM   #192
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Our next Marvel Premium Collectibles Series Statue! XM Studios Symbiote (Transformation) 1/4 Scale Statue is coming soon!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 06:04 AM   #193
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Symbiote (Transformation) will be ready for Pre-Order on 22th February 2023! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1/4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Symbiote (Transformation)! Spider-Man is seen half bonded with Venom as the symbiote extends from him, breaking into a maniacal grin. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM?s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style."

XM Studios Facebook

Pre-Order Video XM Studios Symbiote (Transformation) 1/4 Scale Statue

Old 02-22-2023, 06:01 AM   #194
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Symbiote (Transformation) is ready for Pre-Order now! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1/4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Symbiote (Transformation)! Spider-Man is seen half bonded with Venom as the symbiote extends from him, breaking into a maniacal grin. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden styles.

Spider-Man stands one foot atop a weathered fallen bell as he gripped the tendrils, while Venom’s tendrils slither and manifest into a claw on the left and short blades on the right. The fluidity and amorphous state of the symbiote are artfully sculpted and exhibited in this piece. This statue collectible captures the struggle between Spider-Man and Venom symbiote. Who will emerge victorious?"

XM Studios Facebook

Old 02-22-2023, 06:02 AM   #195
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Symbiote (Transformation) is ready for Pre-Order now! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1/4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Symbiote (Transformation)! Spider-Man is seen half bonded with Venom as the symbiote extends from him, breaking into a maniacal grin. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden styles.

Spider-Man stands one foot atop a weathered fallen bell as he gripped the tendrils, while Venom’s tendrils slither and manifest into a claw on the left and short blades on the right. The fluidity and amorphous state of the symbiote are artfully sculpted and exhibited in this piece. This statue collectible captures the struggle between Spider-Man and Venom symbiote. Who will emerge victorious?"

XM Studios Facebook

Old 02-22-2023, 11:55 AM   #196
Frankierock
Inhumans

Looks better, but Spidey is still lacking some of the white spider symbol..there is nothing on his back nor anything under his arms near the rib cage. Two of my favorite characters, but the price plus shipping, and the fragile look of this just scares me away.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 09:54 PM   #197
azurepred
Zot

That bell looks dope. I wonder how that Venom will be able to stay up without leaning.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 07:30 AM   #198
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

An all black suit Spidey in this pose would have been a PO from me. As it this is just too busy and "meh".
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 04:47 PM   #199
Biggunz
Loki

Way too expensive.1\4 statues are selling $450-500 on deal days at sideshow.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 08:18 PM   #200
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Looks better, but Spidey is still lacking some of the white spider symbol..there is nothing on his back nor anything under his arms near the rib cage. Two of my favorite characters, but the price plus shipping, and the fragile look of this just scares me away.
Good point...I also think they should've made Spidey's symbol more visible...small nitpick. The fragility...they might've said differently but I imagine they'd use a less fragile material for the tendrils...or possibly they're all removable and slot in. Outside of that...a whole lot of drop tests and a bunch of replacement pieces on hand. I do like how it turned out overall. It's a bold design but not something I'm looking to buy right now.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote