Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-30-2018, 02:29 PM   #41
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
Yes, we took new pictures of Arhian Pirate, and we already updated the website.

Thanks everyone for the comments and opinions about the statues - we are listening!

Louis
ARH updated the pictures and seems to use the old names of the http-files. So old pictures are overloaded by new ones. I just put a link to the new picture and seems to be like I discribed it.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:03 AM   #42
Mutant-Man
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
True. Although, I think Zeus didn't sell well only because they cut corners on him. I bought him and for the most part I like him but his unimaginative base and pose could've been done a lot better. Ares, Athena and Poseidon had no problem selling because their designs were great and thought out so that they fit each character and spared no detail, especially Ares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
no piece is perfect, all have issues, but still money is how it goes. people asked forever for zeus, and then they don't do well why take a risk when other stuff sells
I bought Zeus but found it to be a major disappointment. His pose is weak, and he seems small compared to the other gods, whose elaborate bases give off a sense of grandeur. Zeus was also one of the statues they produced fully in-house, and I felt like it was a noticeably more cheaply produced statue. At one point I was a diehard ARH fan and had bought a ton of their stuff, but between the poor service and the art direction, I don't see myself getting another statue unless it's a home run mythological character.
Mutant-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:43 AM   #43
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant-Man View Post
I bought Zeus but found it to be a major disappointment. His pose is weak, and he seems small compared to the other gods, whose elaborate bases give off a sense of grandeur. Zeus was also one of the statues they produced fully in-house, and I felt like it was a noticeably more cheaply produced statue. At one point I was a diehard ARH fan and had bought a ton of their stuff, but between the poor service and the art direction, I don't see myself getting another statue unless it's a home run mythological character.
This man gets it.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:46 AM   #44
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant-Man View Post

Lets see if ARH learned his lesson and that HADES is more epic~!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote