Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Whoa! That really looks awesome!
jollyskeleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:46 AM   #12
Zer0
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Cool, but having not played the game the importance of the character is lost on me. Plus is it just me or is this piece kind of missing that Star Wars feel to it? Looks more like some generic video game character.
The game isn't out yet.

She's apparently going to be a character in Bioware's upcoming Old Republic MMO, due later this year.
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:11 AM   #13
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
The game isn't out yet.

She's apparently going to be a character in Bioware's upcoming Old Republic MMO, due later this year.
Yeah that's my point. Without seeing her in the game it's hard to get excited about this piece especially when she doesn't look much like a SW character to me. I will admit she looked cool in the trailer but there isn't enough there yet for me to consider buying a bust of her.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #14
Zer0
New Republic

It really is a little too early to start merchandising the game, since they haven't even announced a hard release date yet. That may be due in part to the fact that Bioware initially implied that the game would be out a lot sooner. I think it was originally expected to have been out this spring.

So going by the original release window, this might actually have been the time to start marketing product for the game.

On the bright side, maybe Gentle Giant will finally have a product released in a timely manner, to coincide with the fresh release of the IP it was based on...

Nah. Just kidding. It'll still be late.
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #15
LATINKNIGHT7
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

The Star Wars "expanded universe" is quite extensive. The fact that a particular character was not in one of the films is not directly connected to the popularity of the character. Darth Malak and the clone commandos being good examples. For those that read the SW novels and or play the games the character base is very deep with many possible options as far as collectibles go. If you like the Trilogies exclusively that's great and for those of us that have explored the outer rim I can't wait to see a Darth Bane. Happy Collecting guys. LK7

http://yourworldcollectibles.blogspot.com
LATINKNIGHT7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:16 PM   #16
Darth Mystery
Loki

Okay i admit i am addicted....AGAIN....

Looks like Shae helped Malgus escape which makes her 'evil', which means i cannot resist and need to have her....

Would like to pose her next to my Malgus, however is there a living soul here that can shoot a picture of them next to eachother?
All pictures i can find on the net are so different of lighting i can find out if they match a bit. I probably end up buying her anyway, but still

Anyone? THANKS!!!
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:39 PM   #17
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Dude, seriously, WTF is it with you and necroposts.......this bust has been out longer than Ron Jeremy. Do you even check the dates before casting your voodoo and raising the dead?
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:44 PM   #18
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Dude, seriously, WTF is it with you and necroposts.......this bust has been out longer than Ron Jeremy. Do you even check the dates before casting your voodoo and raising the dead?
Obviously he has been out of the collecting game for a while and is getting back in. At least he knows how to use the search function on these forums unlike most here who just create a new thread whenever they have a question on a piece that has been out for a while.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #19
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Obviously he has been out of the collecting game for a while and is getting back in. At least he knows how to use the search function on these forums unlike most here who just create a new thread whenever they have a question on a piece that has been out for a while.
BAM > BULLSEYE
Old 02-15-2014, 06:07 AM   #20
Darth Mystery
Loki

Miss Vizla in the house. She looks cool, but not as good as Malgus.