Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-12-2017, 12:46 PM   #1
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Iron Studios CCXP 2017 panel video

Lots of new stuff, Hulk, Ghostrider, Sentinel battle dio, reverse Flash, MrFreeze, Black Adam, Lobo on bike, Dungeons and dragons, Star wars, It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaajnmvnBlk
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:17 PM   #2
thx217
Ultimates

Thanks for the link.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
built2shred
Phoenix

I like the pose there using for Darth Maul... That will be a cool dio... Also that X-Men dio should be pretty sweet also...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:03 PM   #4
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

I don´t know what you guys already read on facebook or other sites, but since most of the information is in portuguese (and Iron Studios sucks at marketing hehe), here is some of the things they talked about in their panel:

- Next Marvel Comics 1/10 statues: Hobgoblin, Mystique, Xavier, Hulk and Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider will be on his motorcycle and will be a CCXP exclusive, which means it will probably cost a lot more than the other pieces.

- Next DC Comics 1/10 statues: Hal Jordan, Green Arrow, Powergirl, Bane and Black Adam. Bane will be the CCXP exclusive and Black Adam was the most voted by the fans during the panel, beating Mr Freeze and Reverse Flash.

- Sentinel battle dio is still in early development and they are considering making 2 dioramas. Each against 5 X Men, it will be 1/10.

- They will make a Pennywise statue, but they didn´t mention the scale (probably 1/10 though) and they will start to make more horror characters, probably Freddy and/or Jason next. They also didn´t mention if it´s a worlwide license.

- They will continue the 1/3 DC Comics line after Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. The fourth piece is already being developed, but they didn´t give anything away.

- During the panel there was a Warner representative on stage and Renan (IS´s CEO) basically asked the fans what license they wanted next. The choosen license was The Lord of the Rings, so they will try to acquire it during next year. No mention of the scale, but I guess it will be 1/10, especially with how many characters there are. But with IS´s previous history with dioramas, I think a Balrog vs Gandalf statue would be pretty cool.

I think that covers most of the new stuff that they showed at the panel. Star Wars, Lobo and Jurassic Park I talked about a little on their respective threads, but if I remember anything else I will comment here.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:09 PM   #5
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The D&D line

Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #6
Eky

The audience got some good vibes when they saw those renders !!!
Old 12-12-2017, 03:19 PM   #7
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
I don´t know what you guys already read on facebook or other sites, but since most of the information is in portuguese (and Iron Studios sucks at marketing hehe), here is some of the things they talked about in their panel:

- Next Marvel Comics 1/10 statues: Hobgoblin, Mystique, Xavier, Hulk and Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider will be on his motorcycle and will be a CCXP exclusive, which means it will probably cost a lot more than the other pieces.

- Next DC Comics 1/10 statues: Hal Jordan, Green Arrow, Powergirl, Bane and Black Adam. Bane will be the CCXP exclusive and Black Adam was the most voted by the fans during the panel, beating Mr Freeze and Reverse Flash.

- Sentinel battle dio is still in early development and they are considering making 2 dioramas. Each against 5 X Men, it will be 1/10.

- They will make a Pennywise statue, but they didn´t mention the scale (probably 1/10 though) and they will start to make more horror characters, probably Freddy and/or Jason next. They also didn´t mention if it´s a worlwide license.

- They will continue the 1/3 DC Comics line after Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. The fourth piece is already being developed, but they didn´t give anything away.

- During the panel there was a Warner representative on stage and Renan (IS´s CEO) basically asked the fans what license they wanted next. The choosen license was The Lord of the Rings, so they will try to acquire it during next year. No mention of the scale, but I guess it will be 1/10, especially with how many characters there are. But with IS´s previous history with dioramas, I think a Balrog vs Gandalf statue would be pretty cool.

I think that covers most of the new stuff that they showed at the panel. Star Wars, Lobo and Jurassic Park I talked about a little on their respective threads, but if I remember anything else I will comment here.
Thanks for the translation, much appreciated.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:21 PM   #8
Eky

yeah ty amigo

all in for a Balrog vs Gandalf dio !!!
Old 12-13-2017, 04:27 AM   #9
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

these are cool pieces
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:24 AM   #10
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post

Thanks for the info!

Wow! I like what they have coming up next in their DC and Marvel line ....especially the Sentinel Dio.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote