Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-15-2019, 11:41 PM   #31
Biggunz
Loki

Sometimes sending a statue back and getting yout money back is better then getting the statue in the first place.

Better really buy what you love and still be willing to take a loss for sure.

A lot of statues on eBay that just sit. If owners really want to sell them better be willing to take a loss or hold on to another box.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 11:59 PM   #32
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Unfortunately some people think that they’re sitting on a pot of gold and are asking these outrageous prices. There definitely probably is some money to be made in selling a statue but there were so many variables and that a lot of it to me just depends on “right posting right time right buyer”.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 12:01 AM   #33
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vKevinnn View Post
If you guys ever sell any of your prime 1 statues, with these huge boxes what’s the best shipping, cost and insurance considering? I feel like insurance would be a must because if someone drops the box it’s going to break everything. When I need to part with my two box statues I have no idea how to ship them cost effectively.
I use UPS because I only sell within the US. Ground being the cheapest. However with all the dimension increases I’ve looked at FedEx and DHL. Your best bet is to get some measurements/weight and play around using random addresses. As for insurance I insure what the buyer pays. So if they paid 1k that’s what it’s insured for.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote