Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-27-2023, 10:23 AM   #121
Mooste
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csutkakoma View Post
Dont give them ideas. Hopefully it will be real leather. Or with a type of fake leather which the DX10 was made off. That one is not flaking.
Don't give them any ideas? Like I said, just like the 1/2 scale. No new ideas there.

Though it seems that the Endo arm will get it's seperate stand like in the Cyberdyne laboratory scene.

They did not show it had a glass casing around it.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 10:31 AM   #122
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

A shame they did not make the Galleria version...
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 10:36 AM   #123
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
If P1/Blitzway include a switch out left arm, covered by the leather jacket, and the left hand covered by the leather glove, they should also include the smoke grenade launcher that the T-800 uses at the Cyberdyne Systems building......
That smoke grenade launcher would be awesome. I would totally display the stage 4 head and the smoke grenade launcher full time.

Compared to the Predator this piece is very limited with switch out accessories. Why not include a slew of other accessories for this piece? I think it has to do with the leather jacket. There are ways around that without having to get an entirely new jacket.

Also, they showed the black sunglasses on the table in them preview shots. Will there be another clean version of this or will this be another ridiculous add on pack like the Predator limited bust that comes with another jacket, new shirt, another clean head, left arm, black gloves right and left hand, clean exposed left and right hands. Right black gloved hand holding the smoke grenade launcher. Clean ungloved hand holding the shotgun. New clean undamaged pants...etc.

Theres too many accessories to do what I explained it Would be better to do a Clean version. But Im a little let down they didnt give us all The options to do a true Stage 4 display exiting Cyberdyne after the confrontation with the SWAT team. Its right there.

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 10:42 AM   #124
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
A shame they did not make the Galleria version...
I think its right around the corner. They showed the black sunglasses on the table in the preview shots.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 11:05 AM   #125
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
That smoke grenade launcher would be awesome. I would totally display the stage 4 head and the smoke grenade launcher full time.

Compared to the Predator this piece is very limited with switch out accessories. Why not include a slew of other accessories for this piece? I think it has to do with the leather jacket. There are ways around that without having to get an entirely new jacket.

Also, they showed the black sunglasses on the table in them preview shots. Will there be another clean version of this or will this be another ridiculous add on pack like the Predator limited bust that comes with another jacket, new shirt, another clean head, left arm, black gloves right and left hand, clean exposed left and right hands. Right black gloved hand holding the smoke grenade launcher. Clean ungloved hand holding the shotgun. New clean undamaged pants...etc.

Theres too many accessories to do what I explained it Would be better to do a Clean version. But Im a little let down they didnt give us all The options to do a true Stage 4 display exiting Cyberdyne after the confrontation with the SWAT team. Its right there.

jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 11:15 AM   #126
jinkazama
Cobra Command

As P1 listened to fans regarding all the extras they included with the 1/3 Jungle Hunter, if enough people ask for it, they may include the smoke grenade launcher, as well as a switch out left arm covered by the leather jacket, with the left hand covered by the leather glove, holding the pistol........
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:11 PM   #127
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
I think its right around the corner. They showed the black sunglasses on the table in the preview shots.
Maybe. They left the icon "T2 Collectibles" on the "Coming soon" page of their website.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 01:29 PM   #128
Mooste
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Not sure if they will add more switchouts. The guy from P1 in the FB collector's group is expecting this to go up for PO in August. If that is true I guess time is too short?
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 02:40 PM   #129
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

It will go up in August. Also IMO it has more than enough things already and as it stands right now it will probably be expensive as is.
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 02:57 PM   #130
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
As P1 listened to fans regarding all the extras they included with the 1/3 Jungle Hunter, if enough people ask for it, they may include the smoke grenade launcher, as well as a switch out left arm covered by the leather jacket, with the left hand covered by the leather glove, holding the pistol........
We spammed the hell out of Prime 1 customer service about Jungle Hunter extras etc. If you want something, say something
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote