Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-27-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Have A Happy Halloween!

Hi, folks.I just want to wish everyone on the forum a happy[and spooky]Halloween!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 01:36 PM   #2
Lord Maul
Justice League

Happy Halloween all!
Lord Maul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 02:44 PM   #3
Rav
The Spirit

Happy Halloween!
Rav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 04:06 PM   #4
French Cancan
Deadman

French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 04:30 PM   #5
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It's a little early, but Happy Halloween.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 09:54 PM   #6
Thundercats-NO
Shadowhawk

Happy Hallows Eve & preemptive All Saints Day

Thundercats-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 09:58 PM   #7
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 09:59 PM   #8
Thundercats-NO
Shadowhawk

My goal is to reach a post count of the number of the beast on or before halloween

I've been reading these two books lately. Amazing and inspirational

the CEO of Disney is a remarkable man, and his inspiring words make me realize how little I've done with my life. and the second book makes me feel a little bit better about myself.

I highly recommend these two reads. Amazing. Amazing bodies of work.

Thundercats-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:11 PM   #9
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Happy Halloween

Wishing you all a Happy Halloween!

First off, thanks to jinkazama for always being one of the first to wish everyone a happy holiday whatever the occasion may be!

Secondly, thanks to the forum moderators for keeping this site smooth (hopefully the duplicate posts due to lack of software updates gets fixed someday) and operational; you guys have no idea how much you’re appreciated as statueforum is such an awesome site for us fans and collectors from all walks of life to get together to share a common hobby! Keep up the awesome work!

Thirdly, to canitinnikils, UTDWalker, cherubimon142, Rasp Lame, Phyngar, uncommon2000, JediJones, Phoenixblazes, Rav, schachi08, DarkLantern, Puni, AlexT, nearmint (I feel horrible you had to watch the pumpkin video for us…maybe Sideshow is trying to copy Seinfeld and make something about nothing…perhaps they could start a new sitcom called, “Two and a Half Stems”?), Luciandz, marvelboi77, Shoo, Dantes, SDGuy, Zeppelin87, jsanti33, Bowen Nut…all of you have made this year’s Spooktacular a great success to all of us hungry RP trick or treaters! Thank you all so much for your tireless efforts; it’s not so much that every little bit counts…it’s that you wanted to do something for others. We all know it's more about the fun of collecting than just the dollar value and that is what brought most of us down this slippery slope of a hobby! If I missed mentioning you…so sorry!

Fourthly, thanks to everyone who visits the forum for being the support base…for letting everyone know that this hobby in all its many facets is popular and worth sustaining. Without a fan base, we’d lose a valuable outlet for expression and sharing!

Fifthly, thanks to Sideshow for doing this for your customer/fan base! We may gripe about prices, quality control, small edition sizes, lack of listening to feedback/going in the opposite direction (um…Psylocke anyone?) etc…but we do love you! Whether we are like moths drawn to the flame or just steadfast loyalists who won’t waver no matter how much you drop the ball, we’ll keep coming back to you so long as you give us such awesome work (Mr. Harbottle’s work…wow…just…wow…hoping you do a Chun Li, Belle [Disney version], Ivy from Soul Calibur, Kasumi from Dead or Alive, Chloe or Eliza from Tekken, yet another stab at Psylocke, the 4000th Vampirella etc…; I’d be broke…but happy).

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did this year. I also hope Bill has a speedy recovery and that someone stepped in for him, took over his account and piled in the RPs for him! If you’re going out to enjoy Halloween tonight, keep your little ones bundled up and please, please be safe!
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:16 PM   #10
Lord Maul
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmer View Post
Wishing you all a Happy Halloween!

First off, thanks to jinkazama for always being one of the first to wish everyone a happy holiday whatever the occasion may be!

Secondly, thanks to the forum moderators for keeping this site smooth (hopefully the duplicate posts due to lack of software updates gets fixed someday) and operational; you guys have no idea how much you’re appreciated as statueforum is such an awesome site for us fans and collectors from all walks of life to get together to share a common hobby! Keep up the awesome work!

Thirdly, to canitinnikils, UTDWalker, cherubimon142, Rasp Lame, Phyngar, uncommon2000, JediJones, Phoenixblazes, Rav, schachi08, DarkLantern, Puni, AlexT, nearmint (I feel horrible you had to watch the pumpkin video for us…maybe Sideshow is trying to copy Seinfeld and make something about nothing…perhaps they could start a new sitcom called, “Two and a Half Stems”?), Luciandz, marvelboi77, Shoo, Dantes, SDGuy, Zeppelin87, jsanti33, Bowen Nut…all of you have made this year’s Spooktacular a great success to all of us hungry RP trick or treaters! Thank you all so much for your tireless efforts; it’s not so much that every little bit counts…it’s that you wanted to do something for others. We all know it's more about the fun of collecting than just the dollar value and that is what brought most of us down this slippery slope of a hobby! If I missed mentioning you…so sorry!

Fourthly, thanks to everyone who visits the forum for being the support base…for letting everyone know that this hobby in all its many facets is popular and worth sustaining. Without a fan base, we’d lose a valuable outlet for expression and sharing!

Fifthly, thanks to Sideshow for doing this for your customer/fan base! We may gripe about prices, quality control, small edition sizes, lack of listening to feedback/going in the opposite direction (um…Psylocke anyone?) etc…but we do love you! Whether we are like moths drawn to the flame or just steadfast loyalists who won’t waver no matter how much you drop the ball, we’ll keep coming back to you so long as you give us such awesome work (Mr. Harbottle’s work…wow…just…wow…hoping you do a Chun Li, Belle [Disney version], Ivy from Soul Calibur, Kasumi from Dead or Alive, Chloe or Eliza from Tekken, yet another stab at Psylocke, the 4000th Vampirella etc…; I’d be broke…but happy).

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did this year. I also hope Bill has a speedy recovery and that someone stepped in for him, took over his account and piled in the RPs for him! If you’re going out to enjoy Halloween tonight, keep your little ones bundled up and please, please be safe!
Lord Maul is offline   Reply With Quote