Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2016, 05:20 AM   #11
Python
Young Justice
 
Python's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 7,716
Kind of makes me want the 1:1. I'm sure this will be great, but I also think the smaller scale was a good opportunity to add a little more shoulder area and/or a different base to distinguish it from it's bigger sibling. As it is, this looks to be a fair bit smaller than the 1:2 Battle damaged Arnie. Assuming this is even intended to be part of the same line, it may not be...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 01:25 PM   #12
rjszar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
rjszar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Kind of makes me want the 1:1. I'm sure this will be great, but I also think the smaller scale was a good opportunity to add a little more shoulder area and/or a different base to distinguish it from it's bigger sibling. As it is, this looks to be a fair bit smaller than the 1:2 Battle damaged Arnie. Assuming this is even intended to be part of the same line, it may not be...
Well it should be a bit smaller than Arnold's outer head dimensions since it is supposed to go inside, but it should be the same size as the exposed endo portion.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:05 AM   #13
Python
Young Justice
 
Python's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 7,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Well it should be a bit smaller than Arnold's outer head dimensions since it is supposed to go inside, but it should be the same size as the exposed endo portion.

Well yeah, I meant height wise over all.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:53 AM   #14
clutch
The X-Men
 
clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,079
Just personal preference but I think the 'wings' look out of place on the back and should be removed.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:52 AM   #15
Python
Young Justice
 
Python's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 7,716
I guess they altered this a bit, it looks great to me....


Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:48 AM   #16
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer
 
Chronicle CS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,465
Well once we started the 1:2 busts this was my original vision. Clean Arnold to Endoskeleton. I'll be showing the piece on FB live today and it will go up for pre-order next Friday.

Also it will be nice and shiny since we are chrome plating the piece and weathering it down and I will have my hands on this one from start to finish.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:18 PM   #17
Python
Young Justice
 
Python's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 7,716
Sounds very promising! Any idea on the price at this point?
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:59 PM   #18
Dirt Torpedo
Firestorm
 
Dirt Torpedo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a World of my own.
Posts: 5,090
Awesome set of busts.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #19
67L88Stingray
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Well once we started the 1:2 busts this was my original vision. Clean Arnold to Endoskeleton. I'll be showing the piece on FB live today and it will go up for pre-order next Friday.

Also it will be nice and shiny since we are chrome plating the piece and weathering it down and I will have my hands on this one from start to finish.

Paul
The Best Buy slip for T:G was like that(but for the "guardian" Arnie) 3D effect went through all 3 phases just like the busts. Very cool
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:10 PM   #20
NEMISIS PRIME
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
NEMISIS PRIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Posts: 885
Really tying to wait for the 1:1 versions of these from chronicle but the three set at 1:2 looks magnificent
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com