Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:

Old 11-03-2019, 05:21 PM   #231
Phoenixblazes
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

And for 99% of 1/10 Scale pieces Iron Studios rarely if ever announce an edition size.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:13 AM   #232
Dr.Jackal
Frackin!

Beast is up for pre order on Iron Studios website. 170$ ☹️ That would mean each individual piece is heavily discounted when buying the whole sentinel set.
Dr.Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:26 AM   #233
majestic1
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Jackal View Post
Beast is up for pre order on Iron Studios website. 170$ ☹️ That would mean each individual piece is heavily discounted when buying the whole sentinel set.
His sentinel head base will have bumped up the individual price.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:46 AM   #234
Phoenixblazes

If I had the space (which I unfortunately don’t for any more preorders), and if the quality was guaranteed I would love to buy both the sets as well as the individual pieces, just so that I could have more of the school grounds.
Old 11-06-2019, 10:32 PM   #235
Dark Knight.
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Jackal View Post
I figured the individual pieces were going to be a little more on their own but I was surprised that it was this high. Hard to believe I got Thanos for $20 cheaper.
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:54 AM   #236
Phoenixblazes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
I figured the individual pieces were going to be a little more on their own but I was surprised that it was this high. Hard to believe I got Thanos for $20 cheaper.
Yeah but Beast imo has a much better and involved base than either of the 1/10 scaled Thanos’ pieces.

And unfortunately prices have been going up. Heck just look at the price of the Endgame Doctor Strange which also went up for preorder for $159.99/$170 dependant on where you got it from.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:28 PM   #237
No1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Sorry but 170 for a 1/10 scale individual piece, no way. That's crazy, I don't know what's going on the heads behind IS, they act more and more greedly, that's a real problem in brazilian culture, people want to win easy money, more that they can, I give you an example:

You know 1/10 Boba Fett IS launch? Well, the original price was $150, but the piece is out of stock and now there's people selling it for $300! For a 1/10 piece! That's make IS increasing even more the prices.

No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:04 PM   #238
Phoenixblazes

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Sorry but 170 for a 1/10 scale individual piece, no way. That's crazy, I don't know what's going on the heads behind IS, they act more and more greedly, that's a real problem in brazilian culture, people want to win easy money, more that they can, I give you an example:

You know 1/10 Boba Fett IS launch? Well, the original price was $150, but the piece is out of stock and now there's people selling it for $300! For a 1/10 piece! That's make IS increasing even more the prices.

It’s got nothing to do with the Brazilian culture (at least not the only thing), as money and profit is important to nearly everyone. People have also been screaming about what Sideshow and Prime 1 have been charging recently for their pieces.

And have you seen the prices for Kotobukiya’s 1/10 ArtFX Premier line? They’re rising in price quickly as well. Their Doctor Strange on BBTS is $175, and obviously their Hulk and She-Hulk are even more!

And people always inflate prices on limited and wanted products. It’s just supply and demand. And it use to occur for statues all the time. Just not so much with the larger scales anymore.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:14 PM   #239
Master Pizza
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Xavier is $170 and he went up for PO back in February.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:55 PM   #240
dmk
Doh!

up on sideshow.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...studios-905470
dmk is offline   Reply With Quote