Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-10-2020, 11:45 AM   #41
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I assume it's the Blue Gleam crystals that you pick up and the rare currency in the DLC
must be, qoute from wiki: "Found in the Cut, the Banuk believe it is the solid form of the sacred "blue light" first experienced by the legendary Banukai, believed to have become frozen upon being released from deceased machines. In reality, the substance is simply frozen machine fluid. "
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 02:37 PM   #42
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Wow a lot of detail here. She is a winner it seems but I'm sure what follow in $$$'s is very high due to all that detail
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 02:37 PM   #43
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
Yeah saw that, no Prob lol.

Btw I'm from Germany and we've got a good retailer which prices are great IMO (Search for Bunker158 on Google). Recently I just told someone from austria about the shop who searched for the hunter from p1 (which was sold out everywhere). She just got it two weeks ago and was very happy, so could be worth a try for you too. Don't know if the shop has a "English-Version" though.
Rahhh I'm sorry, especially since I took extra care to spell right your nickname as I obviously know how to spell French CaNcan, I'm so mad at me right now

Thanks for the tip, I found this shop and yes they have an English version so that's cool. I saw they have a payment plan with no additional taxes (minus the 10% NRD of course), have you ever tested it ?
Strange thing through, I couldn't find anything about shipments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Video by Stephen Lee (Whiplash Collectors). Search for:

Feb 2019 Winter WonderFest Prime 1 Studios Horizon Zero Dawn Aloy Shield-Weaver Armor Set & Stalker
Thanks again for all the pictures and links you are giving on this tread, very useful for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valderen View Post
Damn that looks amazing.

Aloy is great character, and one of my favorite to come out in quite a while.

I started a second playthrough about 2 weeks ago on New Game+.

Prime 1 statues usually out of my price range, but I may make an exception for this.
I'm exactly in your shoes right now, HZD is my top 1 game, a real favorite for me (the scenario is imho just perfection, the characters, the unique world, the machines etc...) and I played to hundreds of games. I even purchased Aloys's two spears in life-size scale. And usually I never buy video games prop replicas specially Life-sized ones lol
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 02:48 PM   #44
Augen
The Hulk

For me Aloy and 2B were the two big break out characters on the PS4. Really glad to see one in quality 1:4 by Prime 1 now.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 02:57 PM   #45
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
For me Aloy and 2B were the two big break out characters on the PS4. Really glad to see one in quality 1:4 by Prime 1 now.
Aloy most definitely. I'm not interested in Nier in general so my opinion shouldn't matter on it or 2B. I would add Jesse Mcfaden from Control to that list though. If anyone hasn't checked out Control and liked Alan Wake I highly recommend it.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 03:00 PM   #46
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Aloy most definitely. I'm not interested in Nier in general so my opinion shouldn't matter on it or 2B. I would add Jesse Mcfaden from Control to that list though. If anyone hasn't checked out Control and liked Alan Wake I highly recommend it.
Nier Automata is one of the best cases I've ever experienced as to the value of video games as an art form.

Control is on my list to play, looked really good.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:48 PM   #47
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Rahhh I'm sorry, especially since I took extra care to spell right your nickname as I obviously know how to spell French CaNcan, I'm so mad at me right now

Thanks for the tip, I found this shop and yes they have an English version so that's cool. I saw they have a payment plan with no additional taxes (minus the 10% NRD of course), have you ever tested it ?
Strange thing through, I couldn't find anything about shipments.
Like said, np =).

No, didn't use the payment plan with them but I ordered some pieces and got a great service. You can always write him on FB or write an email. Because shipping rises like a skyrocket I will buy the big boys (p1 etc) only with them in the future until the companies will have a warehouse or economy shipping for europe.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:51 PM   #48
dao2
Cyclops

Looks awesome, not played the game yet though ;p Maybe when the PC port comes it'll make me interested ^^
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:52 PM   #49
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Thanks again for all the pictures and links you are giving on this tread, very useful for me
Here's another one in great quality, by MCE. Search for:

The Statues at Wonder Festival 2020 - Figurama, Prime 1, and more!

Aloy's there at 7:26.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 03:56 AM   #50
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I assume it's the Blue Gleam crystals that you pick up and the rare currency in the DLC
Ahh, the stuff that grew on machines. Well, there is a scrapper processed in the base so I guess it make sense.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote