Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-30-2018, 11:17 AM   #331
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Ordering from them will take a lot of patience, expect delays, they do deliver products. Keep in mind that this piece unless this revamped one is shorter which it doesnt look to be. It is 3 feet tall from base to tip of the spear. Way bigger than i thought it was going to be. I got the first one in production and it needed repairs. I let them know about the issues and they redid it again and the sculpting is better and paint app was better.

This upcoming version seems to have more detail in the hair, armor, etc. Idk, I enjoy the piece but its 3 feet tall. I had to rebox it up for space constraints few pics i did take:

Thank you for your response. I'll be curious about details of thirty revised version.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:40 PM   #332
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Yeah she is definitely tall. I display mine on the floor, I kind of have a nitch place for her so it worked out but if you had to store her in a shelf she would have to go on the top in open air for sure.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:49 PM   #333
stone eagle
Justice League

Well the long wait for the China made Valkyrie may be nearing an end soon.
Info from other threads have stated that the new model Valkyrie will be closer to dimensions of a 1/4 scale statue so it will be smaller. According to a post by IXEC he got a reply from ARH that states it is definitely in production and was due to be shipped by end of March 2020 but it could be delayed due to Corna virus issues.
There was some photos sent by ARH to IXEC and it does look nice except as some have posted the flat white hair looks like a hoodie and my wife even said the white shoes look like sneakers....
I hope that will be addressed in production.
Here is one of the photos posted in other thread..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SILVER VALKYRIE_3-1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	582.2 KB
ID:	128635  
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:01 PM   #334
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Just got PO cancellation from BBTS for the Valkyrie 1/4 statue....says ARH "Sold out" and BBTS is not getting their stock anymore....by coincidence there is a a nee Valkyrie variant on PO.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 04:29 PM   #335
stone eagle
Justice League

I see the new variant on BBTS website, they say possible delivery date of July 2020? I guess they are optimists?
I wonder if it's the version with white shoes and hair above, their photos look grey to me with blonde hair......Who's version will be correct? I wonder.......
Old 04-02-2020, 09:45 AM   #336
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted on ARH Facebook page!

SKARAH The Valkyrie 1:4th scale statue!

We are finally revealing our new 1:4th scale Valkyrie Statue. The statue is in full production at our factory and if it wasn't for the virus situation we would have it ready by April. A small delay occurred but our factory has confirmed we will be receiving it by June, and shipping it by July 2020!

The statue is up for pre-order, and I have only a few left. All the buyers who have a paid order for this piece from the previous production will be receiving the statue as soon as we get it into the US! Please contact us as soon as you can for more information.

Please check our website for more pictures and info. Top is removable and magnetic. Two switch-out weapons, sword and shield.

The good news doesn't stop here. Along with the Valkyrie, we will also ship the Cleopatra EX head!

Also, The Mermaid statue is almost ready, and I will soon be posting pictures of the factory production. Our factory has confirmed the shipping date for April 2020.

More news soon about the other pieces, as soon as I get confirmation from our factory.

https://arhstudioscollectibles.com/s...-the-valkyrie/

Arahom Radjah
Old 04-03-2020, 02:11 AM   #337
cosmic
Mephisto

what are the differences from the previous one, it looks same to me
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #338
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
what are the differences from the previous one, it looks same to me
if you compare them to the pics on the last page from house (assuming it actually comes like these pics) it's actually quite a bit different. The armor is resculpted with a little different shape in places and in general a lot more detail popping out. Also more color variation instead of all gold. A lot of the casting is better in seperation (like for example her hair) along with in general just better paint work. Also that hooded head if it's still included?

edit: here's a side by side by from the solicitation photos

dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 01:36 PM   #339
Asgard
Deadman

Why weren't the shoes adjusted a bit? They still look like sneakers
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:04 AM   #340
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
if you compare them to the pics on the last page from house (assuming it actually comes like these pics) it's actually quite a bit different. The armor is resculpted with a little different shape in places and in general a lot more detail popping out. Also more color variation instead of all gold. A lot of the casting is better in seperation (like for example her hair) along with in general just better paint work. Also that hooded head if it's still included?

edit: here's a side by side by from the solicitation photos

sorry, same model exactly same pose, lol. Yes some small adjustments here and there, I dont see huge of a difference.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote