Old 04-27-2015, 10:43 AM   #241
dao2
Cyclops

wish it was faster but v0v ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:33 PM   #242
dao2
Cyclops

Finally got my replacement ;p Was pretty odd. It did take the two weeks unlike I anticipated and they said they'd ship me a replacement. Then they gave me a tracking which unfortunately did not update and asked me to wait about 2 weeks for it to arrive (they used some weird ups/usps shipping service apparently) and it did not.

I contacted them about not getting it and they said they would ship another via fedex this time, and they did and provided tracking. A day later the original tracking started showing movement that it shipped out. I can only assume their US warehouse forgot to ship it out and then when they were reminded of it they went "oh ----" and threw it out the door ^^

They asked me to reject one if I could but unfortunately I doubt I will get the chance as the first one was just left in the mailbox and the other will probably be at the doorstep, they said if that happens I should just keep it, a spare I guess...

If anyone has a broken Garrus rifle and is having trouble sourcing a replacement let me know and you can have it free (just shipping charge) assuming I get the second one in one piece.

So it took a while, and longer then I liked, but they were responsive and polite the entire time. I wasn't really stressing it as I know a company like that would come through if they said they would replace it (I would expect the same from SS, PCS, etc other big companies).

Overall positive The shipping thing is probably just an accident, which happens as long as it's not a common thing it's fine. The two weeks to let me know if I would get a replacement was pretty unfortunate though and I think they should be quicker. Garrus of course looks amazing, looking forward to Liara soon, then Tali and the next preorders (DO WREX)

dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:57 PM   #243
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Lol!!! I love that laughing lizard/wrex gif!!
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:44 PM   #244
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Glad to hear they took care of you even though the process didn't exactly go smoothly. At least you got things sorted out just in time for Liara!

That gif is awesome . Make it happen, Gaming Heads! Wrex demands it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Finally got my replacement ;p Was pretty odd. It did take the two weeks unlike I anticipated and they said they'd ship me a replacement. Then they gave me a tracking which unfortunately did not update and asked me to wait about 2 weeks for it to arrive (they used some weird ups/usps shipping service apparently) and it did not.

I contacted them about not getting it and they said they would ship another via fedex this time, and they did and provided tracking. A day later the original tracking started showing movement that it shipped out. I can only assume their US warehouse forgot to ship it out and then when they were reminded of it they went "oh ----" and threw it out the door ^^

They asked me to reject one if I could but unfortunately I doubt I will get the chance as the first one was just left in the mailbox and the other will probably be at the doorstep, they said if that happens I should just keep it, a spare I guess...

If anyone has a broken Garrus rifle and is having trouble sourcing a replacement let me know and you can have it free (just shipping charge) assuming I get the second one in one piece.

So it took a while, and longer then I liked, but they were responsive and polite the entire time. I wasn't really stressing it as I know a company like that would come through if they said they would replace it (I would expect the same from SS, PCS, etc other big companies).

Overall positive The shipping thing is probably just an accident, which happens as long as it's not a common thing it's fine. The two weeks to let me know if I would get a replacement was pretty unfortunate though and I think they should be quicker. Garrus of course looks amazing, looking forward to Liara soon, then Tali and the next preorders (DO WREX)
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 03:07 AM   #245
musdy
Frackin!

Yeah this is an amazing statue.
musdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:24 AM   #246
Honored Knight
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Sadly, I missed out on Garrus. I'm debating if I should get him now or not. I won't be able to get the same product number as Liara and Tali if I do.
Honored Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #247
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Garrus is still available in local stores. Dunno where you live, but he's around.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:34 PM   #248
Honored Knight

I can get him... Still trying to decide. I may just shoot for all the females with matching product number. Garrus is an important party member though, so dunno... It sure would be nice to have him and Wrex. I'd like to find a Sideshow Batgirl and if I do I won't be able to afford Garrus. It's a difficult decision, especially when your on a budget.
Old 08-01-2015, 04:40 PM   #249
MrYac
Hercules

Garrus is better than Batgirl, everybody knows that.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:25 PM   #250
Honored Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Garrus is better than Batgirl, everybody knows that.
I thought it over and decided to pull the trigger on Garrus Exclusive!