Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-23-2015, 02:34 PM   #41
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Hopefully, GH isn't just going by whether or not they were squadmates in ME3 but instead the fact that they made appearances.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:43 PM   #42
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I would love to buy all these mass effect statues but not until I see the commander shepherd!! That is the most important of the lot for me.
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:45 PM   #43
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Morton View Post
I would love to buy all these mass effect statues but not until I see the commander shepherd!! That is the most important of the lot for me.
I'm hoping the next one they release for PO will be Commander Shepard....
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:49 PM   #44
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
They said a while ago, there are plans for a Shepard, but further down the road.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:52 PM   #45
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Shepard isn't the most interesting at all. Imagine what they could do with all the squad mates and alien designs first. Shepard is a custom character to each player and hard to embody in a statue. Not all will take to the representation of Shepard as they played with a different representation in the game.

Keep saying; Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex

Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:11 PM   #46
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I'm hoping the next one they release for PO will be Commander Shepard....
I honestly don't care if they ever do Shep and if they do I hope he's dead last in the line. I won't buy him because quite simply no matter what they do he'll never be my Sheppard, and if he isn't mine than he's just some dude in an N7 suit.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:38 PM   #47
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm OK with them making a Shepard (eventually). The line would just seem incomplete without him (or her). Personally, my FemShep was a redhead so if they make her and go with the official art, that would suit me just fine. The likeness would hopefully be close enough.

Maybe one solution is to have a switch-out helmeted head for those that don't care for the official versions of the character. We can just imagine it's "our" Shepard under the helmet.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:25 PM   #48
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
Shepard isn't the most interesting at all. Imagine what they could do with all the squad mates and alien designs first. Shepard is a custom character to each player and hard to embody in a statue. Not all will take to the representation of Shepard as they played with a different representation in the game.

Keep saying; Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex

Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex Wrex
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:57 PM   #49
built2shred
Phoenix

I always played the default shepherd so I wouldn't be as picky as some of you
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:47 PM   #50
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I love what they are putting out with Garrus and Liara. I am hoping they continue this with Tali.

While I would love a Fem-Shep I think there are more squad mates that are higher priority. For me, my top 10 list would be.

1. Mordin (The exclusive would have one hand with a Omni tool and in the other hand..a seashell)
2. Legion : With a Black Widow
3. Grunt: A Claymore with a bunch of Rachni at his base. Or a Rachni arm in hi hands swinging.
4. Jack: Lots of Biotic flair...even more then Liara
5. EDI
6: Samara
7: Joker: Would be sitting in his pilot chair
8: Katsumi
9: Wrex
10: Illusive Man
*11: Samantha Traynor
I think those ones would be great additions to the line. And maybe in between all of them we could have both Shepards (at different points).
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote