Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-29-2020, 09:47 PM   #61
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Whoa, that's a lot for a 1/6. I paid $80 two months back for a 1/3 with 2 boxes. The whole point of collecting these 1/6s was to pay hardly anything for shipping lol.
Great point! If 1/6 statues start jumping to $500-$600 (shipping included), then what statue collecting world are we living in? Not to be an old man here but that price range used to be for an elaborate 1/4 scale. Who am I kidding though, I know there are certain 1/10 scale deluxe statues that are almost $200 which use to be the range where 1/6 scales were. Man, this hobby is getting tougher and tougher.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 10:09 PM   #62
built2shred
Phoenix

You can still pick up DC Collectibles 1:6 statues for $140 range less if you find them on sale... Tweeterhead in the $270 range for their DC 1:6...

XM's shipping price is estimated so it might be less also I believe that's for 3-day air shipping... but it looks like the best place to pick it up price-wise is SpecFiction, you just have to wait extra 6-8 weeks for boat shipping... When you've waited over a year whats a few more weeks
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:54 AM   #63
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I'm sticking with Tweeterhead for most of my DC 1/6 statues. XM's prices are killing me.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 12:25 PM   #64
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Batman! In the name of his murdered parents, Bruce Wayne wages eternal war on the criminals of Gotham City. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!

He is vengeance. He is the night. He is Batman. One of the most iconic fictional characters in the world, Batman has dedicated his life to an endless crusade, a war on all criminals in the name of his murdered parents, who were taken from him when he was just a child. Since that tragic night, he has trained his body and mind to near physical perfection to be a self-made Super Hero."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 06:03 AM   #65
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Offical Assembly Video XM Studios Batman - Rebirth 1/6 Statue -

"He is vengeance. He is the night. He is Batman. One of the most iconic fictional characters in the world, Batman has dedicated his life to an endless crusade, a war on all criminals in the name of his murdered parents, who were taken from him when he was just a child. Since that tragic night, he has trained his body and mind to near physical perfection to be a self-made Super Hero."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 04:20 PM   #66
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Great looking piece. Video unboxing was nice to see. Wish it was 1/4 scale.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 01:10 AM   #67
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

So pumped for this. My first Batman statue!! <3 Couldn't take my eyes off him when I first saw this in person at SGCC19. Love the design of the base and the cape! The pose is amazing as well.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 01:25 AM   #68
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
So pumped for this. My first Batman statue!! <3 Couldn't take my eyes off him when I first saw this in person at SGCC19. Love the design of the base and the cape! The pose is amazing as well.
Yeah, he’s a great looking piece. I want one but passed because of price. Post pics when you get him in.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 10:27 AM   #69
Nebulhym
The X-Men

That base is a masterpiece in itself! As much as I love Tweeterhead, these sculpts have way more details and intricacies to them so it is fair that they are more expensive.

I would have preferred "a bit' more expensive to "a lot" more but hey, what can a collector do?
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 11:38 AM   #70
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
That base is a masterpiece in itself! As much as I love Tweeterhead, these sculpts have way more details and intricacies to them so it is fair that they are more expensive.

I would have preferred "a bit' more expensive to "a lot" more but hey, what can a collector do?

Thank you! glad y'all love the design. I hope you all enjoy the statue!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote