Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 08-15-2016, 11:00 PM   #1
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Dragon Ball Z : Beerus VS Black Adam

Dragon Ball Z God of Destruction : Beerus

VS

Black Adam

which soul would win?
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 12:36 PM   #2
MrYac
Hercules

Honestly I'm of the mind that Krillen could probably take most comic powerhouses so Beerus would be pretty much untouchable.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 11:16 PM   #3
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Honestly I'm of the mind that Krillen could probably take most comic powerhouses so Beerus would be pretty much untouchable.
Really?

I did not know Krillen was that powerful.

I always have the impression that Krillen is one of the lesser character of Dragon Ball Z.
Old 08-20-2016, 02:43 PM   #4
Luminous
Cyclops

He means that the DBZ universe is so powerful that even one of their lowest tier characters (in this example, Krillin) could handle even the most powerful among DC.

A better "What if?" scenario would be to pit a DBZ fighter against a character from the Image comic book Invincible. Vegeta vs. Conquest, anyone?
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:59 AM   #5
One Above All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
He means that the DBZ universe is so powerful that even one of their lowest tier characters (in this example, Krillin) could handle even the most powerful among DC.

A better "What if?" scenario would be to pit a DBZ fighter against a character from the Image comic book Invincible. Vegeta vs. Conquest, anyone?
I am new to Conquest so I just read up a bid on Conquest.

From your post, I get the impression that the Image comic book characters are much more powerful then characters from DC comics
Old 08-22-2016, 10:52 PM   #6
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Above All View Post
Really?

I did not know Krillen was that powerful.

I always have the impression that Krillen is one of the lesser character of Dragon Ball Z.
yeah, what Lum said. I don't think Krillen could take say Superman or Thor but even the weaker DBZ folks would be pretty untouchable outside their universe. it's just kind of a broken power structure for them. the best way to put it is Vegeta being able to literally destroy planets with a single attack in his very first appearance, by the end of the series pretty much every character was hundreds or thousands of times more powerful than that.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote