Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-17-2017, 03:34 PM   #201
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
No
As usual on ARH (my personal view): they do in average the "best of all" sculpts with even great faces (especially compared to XM-faces) , awesome paintups (especially compared to most female Sideshows), best pricing (compared to all other premium companies).. ; BUT:
still horrible customer relationship, advertising and bad communication on nearly all forums..still sad.

Anyway I can't wait to see first pics of her.
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:48 PM   #202
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Arkhalla Fight came out in the midst of the dark times of ARH. It was one of, if not the last, statue that was produced before the new Valkyrie. Now the Valkyrie was advertised as an in house production, and it was sort of eluded that Arhian 3 was going to be made in China, but things were very quiet with regards to Arkhalla Fight. I think there was some stirrings that it was going to be made in house and more rumors that it was going to be made in China. But I don’t think anything solid was released on this piece. My guess is that it did not sell as well as anticipated, thus it could not support a factory run in China. My guess is that this is also why Narma didn’t ever reach production. Now, and I’m still making assumptions, I’m guessing Arahom decided that he could make it in house, but he ran into issue after issue with his in house productions. The broken Valkyrie, the eve that wouldn’t fit in the pot, then he lost his team and had to bring on more people, all the while he is making new productions like Zeus and Arhian Bust to keep cash flowing in. And Arkhalla Fight and the handful of people that bought her have been put on hold. Which sort of sucks for them. Now I might be totally off base here, but I think I’m getting at least some of it right. If ARH had my money for Arkhalla Fight I would be asking if I could transfer it to one of the statues that are currently in production. They have always been cool with me about doing stuff like that. If certainly give them a call and get the story from the source.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:57 PM   #203
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Arkhalla Fight came out in the midst of the dark times of ARH. It was one of, if not the last, statue that was produced before the new Valkyrie. Now the Valkyrie was advertised as an in house production, and it was sort of eluded that Arhian 3 was going to be made in China, but things were very quiet with regards to Arkhalla Fight. I think there was some stirrings that it was going to be made in house and more rumors that it was going to be made in China. But I don’t think anything solid was released on this piece. My guess is that it did not sell as well as anticipated, thus it could not support a factory run in China. My guess is that this is also why Narma didn’t ever reach production. Now, and I’m still making assumptions, I’m guessing Arahom decided that he could make it in house, but he ran into issue after issue with his in house productions. The broken Valkyrie, the eve that wouldn’t fit in the pot, then he lost his team and had to bring on more people, all the while he is making new productions like Zeus and Arhian Bust to keep cash flowing in. And Arkhalla Fight and the handful of people that bought her have been put on hold. Which sort of sucks for them. Now I might be totally off base here, but I think I’m getting at least some of it right. If ARH had my money for Arkhalla Fight I would be asking if I could transfer it to one of the statues that are currently in production. They have always been cool with me about doing stuff like that. If certainly give them a call and get the story from the source.

what can i say...you really know your ARH history
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:19 PM   #204
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I’m pretty sure they have gotten rid of their new hires and are back to a skeleton crew. We were told we would get an update on these couple statues still being produced in China, but nothing. We clearly have been lied to about their status from the beginning. In the end, I think only Arahom knows what is going on.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:27 AM   #205
AC_808
Hercules

Geez ...this company is up and down all the time. Not sure what to make of it.

I only have this statue (Arkhalla IV) on order, but this is disconcerting.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:53 PM   #206
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

in the early years did other companies have growing pains? Sideshow, gentle giant, Bowen. Etc. Just wondering, owning and running a business is not easy and a lot of work I know cause I own a small business myself. I like ARH because it's decent pricing compared to what you get. If you want top quality such as ECC your gonna pay for it. My underworld Busts are in the thousands. Gives you some perspective.

Last edited by Ravishing; 11-09-2017 at 12:54 PM. Reason: typo
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:48 PM   #207
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
in the early years did other companies have growing pains? Sideshow, gentle giant, Bowen. Etc. Just wondering, owning and running a business is not easy and a lot of work I know cause I own a small business myself. I like ARH because it's decent pricing compared to what you get. If you want top quality such as ECC your gonna pay for it. My underworld Busts are in the thousands. Gives you some perspective.
Many of ARH's growing pains are caused by the company itself. It doesn't cost anything to give updates to your customers.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 11:06 PM   #208
MonkeyGovernor
Doh!

Anyone heard anything? Sorry to bug but I've tried emailing and contacting on Facebook with no reply. I've put down my pre-order payment but I'm lost on what's going on with Fight Ex?
MonkeyGovernor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:02 AM   #209
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyGovernor View Post
Anyone heard anything? Sorry to bug but I've tried emailing and contacting on Facebook with no reply. I've put down my pre-order payment but I'm lost on what's going on with Fight Ex?

Not sure if you saw this post from ARH. See the quote below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
Hello, everyone,

Here is Louis Reinhold from ARH Studios Customer Support.

First of all, forgive my poor English writing skills – this is not my native language.

As some of you already know, I started working here at ARH Studios on September 4th, 2017. And my first priority was to speed up and improve communication with all customers.

In the last 3 months, we shipped more than 200 packages. Many of these shipments were related to pending orders and overseas shipments.

We also improved the quality of all the AP statues produced in-house. Now, each statue is being produced by Arahom himself, to make sure that you will receive the best possible product (a real Artist Proof piece).

And finally, we improved all the packaging, to prevent damages during shipment.

Now let me talk about the problems we still have:

(1) AP orders delay – especially Valkyrie and Eve:

Arahom was not satisfied with the quality on these AP statues being produced in-house, and he decided to work in all APs himself, to make sure the best possible product for all customers. This change slowed down the production speed, but it greatly increased the quality of each statue.

We are currently working on the following statues: all Anck Su Namun statues, all pending resin kits and the 2 last Arhian bust orders. Then we will resume work on Valkyrie and Eve statues.

(2) Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight pre-orders delay:

These 2 statues will be delivered in 2018. Arahom will post a video on Facebook as soon we have the delivery date confirmed by the factory. I fully understand about all the frustration regarding these pending pre-orders. But let me tell you something, these statues are awesome, and I promise it will be worth the waiting.

(3) Pending orders for the Huntress statue and/or tigers.

We are also producing these pieces in China, and we will also deliver them on 2018 along with Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight pieces.

I would like to thank everyone who dealt with me and gave me positive words about my work.

And if I failed with some of you, and if my service didn’t match your expectations, I would like to apologize. Give me another try, maybe we can work out something else!

If you still have any problem, I strongly encourage you to contact me directly through ARH Studios Customer Support e-mail: arhstudios@hotmail.com

All the best,
Louis Reinhold
ARH Studios Inc.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:43 PM   #210
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
Hello, everyone,

Here is Louis Reinhold from ARH Studios Customer Support.

First of all, forgive my poor English writing skills – this is not my native language.

As some of you already know, I started working here at ARH Studios on September 4th, 2017. And my first priority was to speed up and improve communication with all customers.

In the last 3 months, we shipped more than 200 packages. Many of these shipments were related to pending orders and overseas shipments.

We also improved the quality of all the AP statues produced in-house. Now, each statue is being produced by Arahom himself, to make sure that you will receive the best possible product (a real Artist Proof piece).

And finally, we improved all the packaging, to prevent damages during shipment.

Now let me talk about the problems we still have:

(1) AP orders delay – especially Valkyrie and Eve:

Arahom was not satisfied with the quality on these AP statues being produced in-house, and he decided to work in all APs himself, to make sure the best possible product for all customers. This change slowed down the production speed, but it greatly increased the quality of each statue.

We are currently working on the following statues: all Anck Su Namun statues, all pending resin kits and the 2 last Arhian bust orders. Then we will resume work on Valkyrie and Eve statues.

(2) Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight pre-orders delay:

These 2 statues will be delivered in 2018
. Arahom will post a video on Facebook as soon we have the delivery date confirmed by the factory. I fully understand about all the frustration regarding these pending pre-orders. But let me tell you something, these statues are awesome, and I promise it will be worth the waiting.

(3) Pending orders for the Huntress statue and/or tigers.

We are also producing these pieces in China, and we will also deliver them on 2018 along with Arhian Forever and Arkhalla Fight pieces.

I would like to thank everyone who dealt with me and gave me positive words about my work.

And if I failed with some of you, and if my service didn’t match your expectations, I would like to apologize. Give me another try, maybe we can work out something else!

If you still have any problem, I strongly encourage you to contact me directly through ARH Studios Customer Support e-mail: arhstudios@hotmail.com

All the best,
Louis Reinhold
ARH Studios Inc.
This is still happening this year, right?

Anyone have any updates?