Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 12-13-2017, 04:46 AM   #81
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
If I can find an eagle of the right size with a base that will work (like on a rock or dead tree) I will just place it beside the Zeus as a companion but close enough to be obviously associated. Kind of like I did with the mermaid near Poseidon. If not I will have to see if Shedman or someone can make something that would work to attach it to the statue somehow. I have a couple of ideas but need an eagle first.
Arahom made me a custom eagle few years back..if you like I can send you mine..
should look perfect!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eagle.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	110029  
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:43 PM   #82
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Picked up an eagle a little bigger than the owl on Athena. For now just on his own near Zeus, to incorporate into Zeus as one statue would need to have Shedman manufacture me another base. Might do that, but thinking I should try to find just a little smaller eagle.

I also attached pics including other Gods to show size and how they look together. I just had a 1/4 scale generic mermaid so I display her with Poseidon. I think she looks pretty cool.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	god all.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	110038   Click image for larger version

Name:	god zeus Athena.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	110039   Click image for larger version

Name:	God zeus.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	110040   Click image for larger version

Name:	God Poseidon.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	110041  
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:40 PM   #83
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

The eagle looks cool! For your next project start looking for a 3 headed dog for Hades!

Arahom will make Hades with a plain base and dog bowl only! No 3 headed dog included!
Old 12-13-2017, 07:54 PM   #84
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
The eagle looks cool! For your next project start looking for a 3 headed dog for Hades!

Arahom will make Hades with a plain base and dog bowl only! No 3 headed dog included!
You don't think he is too big in relation to Athena's owl? He is also much bigger than Ares' Vulture. I get that not all birds are the same size but I think I am going to keep my eye open for a little smaller eagle.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:29 PM   #85
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
You don't think he is too big in relation to Athena's owl? He is also much bigger than Ares' Vulture. I get that not all birds are the same size but I think I am going to keep my eye open for a little smaller eagle.
The eagle size looks ok to me and Zeus and the eagle should always look more powerful than the other gods birds..and at least the eagle adds something to the mediocre slack effort ARH put into the base and statue in general...

If ARH wasn't slack and actually put some thought and effort and took care to give you a more detailed mythology statue you would not have to waste your time and money to do this.

I really believe ARH should just give up making mythology pieces and stick to comix dolls if he insists on being so slack!