Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 01-17-2018, 01:16 AM   #1
demonhunter
Kingpin

Batman by Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo Boxset Vol.1 Video

I've looked for many years to get this collected edition. New York Times Best Selling Series. Batman by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo Boxset Vol.1. Always wanted the beginning stories of the series, but all I could find were Volume 4, 5, or 7....but never 1, 2, 3. This boxset although original first released in September 2016 is available at Kinokuniya, KLCC. One of the finest Batman comics ever made with great stories by Snyder and amazing artwork from veteran Spawn artist Greg Capullo.

https://youtu.be/WoQ4jpgk1Pw
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:54 AM   #2
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

I have the Snyder&Capullo run as HCs and i liked it till the blue bird... the new girl became Blue Bird at 6th volume or something then they were like read Batman Eternal to find out more... And i'm at Batman Eternal volume 3 since like forever lol I just lost the will to read Batman... It has been 1,5 years or something. I just had it with his inconsistant gun hate... And Eternal was not anything special as far as i read...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 10:09 AM   #3
demonhunter
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I have the Snyder&Capullo run as HCs and i liked it till the blue bird... the new girl became Blue Bird at 6th volume or something then they were like read Batman Eternal to find out more... And i'm at Batman Eternal volume 3 since like forever lol I just lost the will to read Batman... It has been 1,5 years or something. I just had it with his inconsistant gun hate... And Eternal was not anything special as far as i read...
I see. I heard of Blue Bird before, but didn't quite take a liking or interest to her. Also saw the Batman Eternal TPBs at the book shop. Might have bought them too if I wasn't on a tight budget. Maybe next month I'll get it. But I heard Tom King's run on Batman now is good.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 10:16 AM   #4
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
I see. I heard of Blue Bird before, but didn't quite take a liking or interest to her. Also saw the Batman Eternal TPBs at the book shop. Might have bought them too if I wasn't on a tight budget. Maybe next month I'll get it. But I heard Tom King's run on Batman now is good.
I get Tom King's Rebirth deluxes, i got the first one. Yeah, everyone says his run is great lately. What really praised is the Superfriends issue. I think that's the breaking point for Tom King, he got really good with that issue, what's after that issue is all good but i heard many complains about stories like I'm Gotham and everthing before Superfriends issue.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote