ID:	119510  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 04:41 AM   #2
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
It was stated in Bryan Tan one was planned
whoa that was quick! Hulk transformation is awesome and all, but maybe they could make one that wont cost that much money..
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 06:23 AM   #3
craigcliff1
Zot

Hulk is popular. Anyone who didn't watch the video interview it was awesome. Was about a month ago I watched it again just today. I don't know if that's it or not but Tan said was in the works and they showed us this. They had to know that was in the photo, at least must be some kind of reference.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 01:46 PM   #4
FJC
Midnighter

The transformation HULK is the very best 1/4 licensed HULK statue I have ever seen. The portrait in particular is phenomenal. I couldn't stand the Kirby styled HULK PFs from sideshow nor the OG XM HULK. As much as I love the transformation HULK, it's a very expensive piece. If XM is making another 1/4 HULK statue with a cheaper price tag than the transformation HULK, I'd be very interested in that. Especially if the K bros were working on it.

I wish we could get some more info on this piece. I'd love to see a concept sketch and find out who's sculpting it. Has there even been confirmation that a 3rd HULK statue is being done? Right now I'm on the fence with the transformation HULK and info on a possible new 1/4 HULK from XM can push me in either direction.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 06:06 PM   #5
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I bought Hulk Transformation it gave me options and a very unique display for this character I liked. The sculpt is ridiculous
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 07:12 PM   #6
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
The transformation HULK is the very best 1/4 licensed HULK statue I have ever seen. The portrait in particular is phenomenal. I couldn't stand the Kirby styled HULK PFs from sideshow nor the OG XM HULK. As much as I love the transformation HULK, it's a very expensive piece. If XM is making another 1/4 HULK statue with a cheaper price tag than the transformation HULK, I'd be very interested in that. Especially if the K bros were working on it.

I wish we could get some more info on this piece. I'd love to see a concept sketch and find out who's sculpting it. Has there even been confirmation that a 3rd HULK statue is being done? Right now I'm on the fence with the transformation HULK and info on a possible new 1/4 HULK from XM can push me in either direction.
And I'm also betting that Sideshow is working on a 1/4 Hulk too. I mean we got a new Widow, Cap, IM, Thor, I think Hulk can be next..I'm sure both XM Hulks will be awesome, but I sure love it when I have a variety to choose from. It's like everybody wins..
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 07:59 PM   #7
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I bought Hulk Transformation it gave me options and a very unique display for this character I liked. The sculpt is ridiculous
You certainly can't go wrong with it. As I said before, it's the best 1/4 HULK statue I've ever seen.
Old 12-22-2018, 08:00 PM   #8
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
And I'm also betting that Sideshow is working on a 1/4 Hulk too. I mean we got a new Widow, Cap, IM, Thor, I think Hulk can be next..I'm sure both XM Hulks will be awesome, but I sure love it when I have a variety to choose from. It's like everybody wins..
Yeah, but sideshow will probably give us a Marvel Now HULK in spandex or armor and boots.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:10 PM   #9
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Agree ...Come on XM more K Bros!!!
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 04:26 PM   #10
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I doubt it very much . Why burn collectors with an expensive version only to reveal another affordable Hulk. Can’t see it

K Bros are def working on sculpts but Spider related
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote