Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 10-10-2021, 04:50 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Injustice. ** SPOILERS **

Holy moly... Spoilers ahead...

This is an amazing series, i'm 3 issues in, in the omnibus and such a fantastic read so far.

As far as i heard, even the drawing issues are corrected in the Injustice Omnibuses. Awesome.

Injustice comics is a video game adaptation but it's really well done. Superman slowly but surely turned in to a dictator in this story and super hero world saparated in to two sides. Supporters of Superman and supporters of Batman who standed up againt Superman's rule of the world as a dictator.

DC does things that they couldn't do in the main universe in this comics. Joker killed Scarecrow and Jimmy Olsen, Superman killed lois and his unborn child under the infuluance of a mix between joker's laughing gas formula, craines scare gas and an experimental krytonite formula. And then as a revenge Superman killed Joker... he just put his arm through Jokers chest... That was hard core...

Superman, Captain Marvel and Green Lantern together ripped and carried Atlantis from under the sea and put it in the sahara desert... To appose against Aquaman's ultimatum of invasion of surface world. BIG BIG hard core, radical things were happening as you can see in just three issues...

This is as close as it gets of my wet dream Trinity War, a war Between Superman vs Wonder Woman vs Batman and all the heroes divided between them. This is pretty close and since it's elseworld, it's free to do whatever it does to some more decree than main universe and that makes it even more amazing.

This is The Ultimate vs... No, The Ultimate War between Superman and Batman. I read it with great entusiasm. (:
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 08:46 AM   #2
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Finished Injustice: Year One.

Spoilers ahead !

Man... It was hard core.Captain Atom and Superman fight... Even Captain Atom exploding at the power of 10 Atom Bombs didn't kill Superman. Superman locked Jonathan and Martha Kent in the Fortress of Solitude to protect them from American Government.

Batman didn't know that and planed an operation to invade Fortress of Solitude 'cause Lex and Superman together invented a pill that gives super powers to regular human beings. Batman wanted to steal one of the pills to examen and use against Superman... Their plan didn't work 'cause Kents were there, Superman immidiatly came and tried to stop Batman and his team 'cause he thought, they were after his parents. Most of the team ran away, only Green Arrow left behind 'cause a rubble blocked his way, and Superman catched him and beated him to a bloody smire on his fist... and killed Green Arrow... Man, i felt for poor Green Arrow... He deserved better... And After that Superman invaded Bat Cave and broke Batman ! Bane style, you know knee to the back of weist to the spine... Oh man... It was hard core... Then Alfred took the super pill and beat the crap out of Superman.... xD HA HA... He was beaten by Alfred... xD

Batman's team went undergraund 'cause Superman was after them to hunt and kill all of them, now. Superman and his team, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Hawkgirl and Robin built this totalitarian army under their comand to ensure peace on all World...

I can't wait to start Injustice: Year Two. That little bastard Robin (Damian) was at Superman's team, yeah. Totally turned against his father Batman. Tim, Stephani, Casandra, Jean Paul, Barbara were no where to be seen so far. Only Robin (Damian) Huntress (Bertinelli) and Nightwing were around. And that little Bastard Damian killed Nightwing...
Old 10-18-2021, 08:54 AM   #3
protector2814
Phoenix

You've made me want to read this.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 09:30 AM   #4
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
You've made me want to read this.
Woohoo !!! It never gets stail, you can always count on Injustice Superman to do something UnSupermanly any moment. XD HA HA It's really good as far as i read and everyone who ever read it, only praises it. The best way to read it is omnibuses. The mistakes at art are corrected in the Omnibuses and there are 2 omnibuses.

UnSuperman... I kind of like this btw. Good name for a new villain. (:
Old 10-18-2021, 11:37 AM   #5
Asgard
Deadman

Harley Quinn's part in the story is just great and funny
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:41 AM   #6
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Harley Quinn's part in the story is just great and funny
Yes, this is very true.

''No one should ever have to justify a fake moustache''

Harley and Ollie kind of started to have this connection and Harley developed a crush on Ollie but... The crule fate... both of her love interests died in the hands of Superman.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	arrow-cave-2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	352.8 KB
ID:	143345  
Old 10-18-2021, 11:46 AM   #7
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Yes, this is very true.

''No one should ever have to justify a fake moustache''

Harley and Ollie kind of start have this connection and Harley developed a crush on Ollie but... The crule fate... both of her love interest died in the hands of Superman.
I don't want to anticipate, but without Harley I wouldn't have finished reading this.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:58 AM   #8
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
I don't want to anticipate, but without Harley I wouldn't have finished reading this.
Sure buddy, there are alot of people out there who read just for Harley Quinn ,whatever kind of DC they read.

I read this for mostly Batman and Superman. Batman vs Superman has always been my jam. Best pals turned on each other is very tragic and i love the odds. you know The Knight vs The Dragon. I have loved this odd since i was 4 watching Arnold took on Predator, Robocop Took on ED209 or when i was 7 watching Cobra took on Crystal Boy.

Batman vs Superman makes it even better 'cause they are best friends + The odds. Just amazing. My favorite.
Old 10-18-2021, 12:07 PM   #9
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Sure buddy, there are alot of people out there who read just for Harley Quinn ,whatever kind of DC they read.

I read this for mostly Batman and Superman. Batman vs Superman has always been my jam. Best pals turned on each other is very tragic and i love the odds. you know The Knight vs The Dragon. I have loved this odd since i was 4 watching Arnold took on Predator, Robocop Took on ED209 or when i was 7 watching Cobra took on Crystal Boy.

Batman vs Superman makes it even better 'cause they are best friends + The odds. Just amazing. My favorite.
Then the comic is just right for you.
Old 10-18-2021, 01:58 PM   #10
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Then the comic is just right for you.
Yeah, i love it.