Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 05-12-2019, 08:15 AM   #21
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Great piece by Risso, congrarts!
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:20 PM   #22
Bishop40
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Oh man i haven't really gotten much art in the last 2 yrs since this post but you know if i post on here it has to be something green so here we go......

With the crazy prices of art now a days it's really hard to find a deal or an affordable piece of art. Getting a Joe Q hulk has been on my to do list for a long long time and in reality i knew my chances were slim on getting joe to do a commission and even more slim to get a published piece at these current rates. I've been eyeing this unpublished unfinished piece for awhile and quite frankly i was surprised it hadn't sold. I had contemplated getting it before a few times so this time i finally pulled the trigger. My goal is to try to get/convince joe q to maybe add to this piece maybe add the left hand or maybe the flesh out the lower body until it's a full figure piece but if i can't it's a great torso piece as it is
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JoeQhulk.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	138323  
Bishop40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:33 PM   #23
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

That's awesome and I had the same thoughts when looking at this in the past. I hope you are successful getting Joey Q to lay down some more pencils on this. Inks would be great as well.

Thanks for sharing. Did you post on CAF? Leave a link for comments - I will drop one for sure.

and reading some notes above ... this is not just a Hulk art section - all forms of art are welcome!

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 04:36 PM   #24
Mean Green
Fantomah

Fantastic pick up Octavio! Joe Q anything, especially Hulk, are great finds - congrats!
Mean Green is offline   Reply With Quote