Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-18-2020, 07:29 PM   #1511
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Well still waiting for refunds which were start processing Monday and they haven’t . I’m not even getting an answer anymore in emails nor do I want one . What I do want is my money .
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 09:15 PM   #1512
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Well still waiting for refunds which were start processing Monday and they haven’t . I’m not even getting an answer anymore in emails nor do I want one . What I do want is my money .
Then file a dispute with your CC company and be done with it.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:40 PM   #1513
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Then file a dispute with your CC company and be done with it.
I've been wondering what has been stopping people from doing that....
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 09:02 AM   #1514
MTL
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
I called my credit card compagny (Mastercard) and they told me they can't do nothing if the purchase item is more than 6 months old.

Things is we pre order a piece and pay the 100$ deposit. 12 months later when we finally get the piece after we pay the final payment. To being considerate, patient, waiting on email reply's and on Chad to get is compagny together ... time is done!

I have been waiting too long to do it, but for others I suggest you do so.
MTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:35 AM   #1515
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Decades ago I worked for a large bank in their customer Service area and I remember that I had a person who called in and was claiming there were fraudulent charges on his bank statement going back 2 years on his debit card. Well according to the bank rules at the time, we were only able to go back 6 months to file an investigation. It does not surprise me that a Credit Card would only go back 6 months.

Now this is a different issue because these charges are not fraudulent but there still should be communication to those who are expecting a refund.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 01:07 PM   #1516
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
Some people don't have a CC or maybe didn't use one to pay?
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 02:00 PM   #1517
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Some people don't have a CC or maybe didn't use one to pay?
Sucks to be them. When paying online you should ALWAYS use a CC. Or at least tie your form of payment to a service like PayPal to gain some extra layer of buyer protection. Using a debit card nowadays is equivalent to paying in cash. The only way you should use cash is if you’re physically walking away with your goods and that’s not possible online.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 03:06 PM   #1518
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Decades ago I worked for a large bank in their customer Service area and I remember that I had a person who called in and was claiming there were fraudulent charges on his bank statement going back 2 years on his debit card. Well according to the bank rules at the time, we were only able to go back 6 months to file an investigation. It does not surprise me that a Credit Card would only go back 6 months.

Now this is a different issue because these charges are not fraudulent but there still should be communication to those who are expecting a refund.
I don't think the 6 month rule always goes by the original transaction date when it comes to credit cards (I'm sure debit cards are a different story). I know for at least some, the clock starts ticking at the last known delivery date when a delivery date is specified or the date the retailer states they no longer intend to deliver the product. You aren't really supposed to have zero protection if a delivery date is more than 6 months out from the initial transaction date.

Or I'm wrong. I guess I've never had to put it to the test more than 6 months out.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 07:34 PM   #1519
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

The point is this I hope Chads reading , get refunds done or continue to hear complaints here and on Facebook everyday . PayPal only covers 6 months as do CCs so the right thing to do as we have waited patiently through this is get refunds issued . Never mind stalling . Since I brought this up a month has passed and no refunds . Let’s go!!
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 08:11 AM   #1520
MapleDonut
Justice League

Yeah, just keep on getting empty promises and stalling tactics, or radio silence. Going through VISA now. I wish I had just gone that route a couple of months ago instead of, well, taking Tweeterhead at its word.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote