DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

i like that one even better..

or how about this one?

DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:41 PM   #1032
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

You guys are too much. That's okay. If a miracle goes through and I get the statue mailed to me for free then y'all would be laughing out of your butts. In the meantime this will be my last post on this thread until I receive the statue in the palm of my hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rquiem View Post
If money isn't an issue, why not let someone create a one off custom for you?
You get your size, design, stance and color preference!
Great idea. You work for me now. Find someone and get back to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Hang on a minute. Are you saying you're going to buy a statue. Open the box. Take pictures of the statue. And then post those pictures here on STATUEFORUM ?!?!?

You monster
Since you're one of the mods here I can't tell if you're laughing at this or taking this seriously. I assumed it's okay to post pictures since there are pictures posted everywhere here...or is that a no-no?
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:04 PM   #1033
Rquiem
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahmin View Post
You guys are too much. That's okay. If a miracle goes through and I get the statue mailed to me for free then y'all would be laughing out of your butts. In the meantime this will be my last post on this thread until I receive the statue in the palm of my hands.

Great idea. You work for me now. Find someone and get back to me.

Since you're one of the mods here I can't tell if you're laughing at this or taking this seriously. I assumed it's okay to post pictures since there are pictures posted everywhere here...or is that a no-no?
Sure thing buddy!!! Please pay me up front!
Since we now know your the scam support kind of type.
Rquiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:10 PM   #1034
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rquiem View Post
Sure thing buddy!!! Please pay me up front!
Since we now know your the scam support kind of type.
If you had any common sense you would know that this is a joke. I don't support any scam. I'm just looking for one statue. that's it. Not sure what part of that you don't understand.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:23 PM   #1035
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
If you had any common sense you would know that this is a joke. I don't support any scam. I'm just looking for one statue. that's it. Not sure what part of that you don't understand.
You're hoping for a free statue from a company who is run by a notoriously shady individual AFTER you announced your master plan on a major statue forum, and you're asking if other people have common sense?
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #1036
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
In the meantime this will be my last post on this thread until I receive the statue in the palm of my hands.

Quote:
Either you received the statue in between making these posts or you completely buckled in no less than 29 minutes. Damn.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:47 PM   #1037
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

I wouldn't be surprised if Darren sent this dude the statue just to make it look like SYCO is a legit company because how he has stated he will be posting pics.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:13 PM   #1038
jedideni
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Abdel wrote:

Quote:
01-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Drahmin
Frackin!

Despite receiving my money back I am still disappointed with all this. I really wanted my Jade statue. I thought the statue was beautiful and it came out amazing almost matching the prototype to perfection. Knowing that I'm never going to get one is tough to swallow. Only chance of finding one is on ebay and get ripped off for it. It's rare (only 499 statues were released) and nobody wants to sell it. Last time i saw a listing was like 5 or 6 months ago and the seller wanted over $300 for it.

Alright. It's time for me to move on. I know telling my story/feeling doesn't help anyone here that went through the same BS and never got their statue so I will not make a post on this topic again unless I somehow receive my statue from Syco....which I doubt it.
Charles, any chance you could check on Drahmin's IP addy? Tell tale signs, a leopard can't totally change its spots. KOH couldn't/wouldn't let things go either, it just isn't in his/your nature. Good attempt though, Abdel. I lost count of the number of times he said this same thing.
jedideni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #1039
DynamicMenace

well one thing is clear.
this turkey has no clue, respect or dignity. and being a victim himself and still wanting the statue after all that has been known to him is proof of that. not to mention the comments hes been making.
Old 02-13-2014, 02:31 PM   #1040
DynamicMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedideni View Post
Abdel wrote:

Charles, any chance you could check on Drahmin's IP addy? Tell tale signs, a leopard can't totally change its spots. KOH couldn't/wouldn't let things go either, it just isn't in his/your nature. Good attempt though, Abdel. I lost count of the number of times he said this same thing.

Dennis ive actually Pm'ed Charles and asked him to check the IP address. because as i have pointed out,. his comments and wording seems vaguely familiar with Abdel's to a degree. specially the fact that this guy makes absolutely no sense. and is still willing and wanting to get the statue after all that has been known to him. but the comment he made about shedding a tear for the artist and that what has happened in the past is in the past and pretty much expressed he could care less.
i did pm Charles again telling him to forget it. but now with your post and pointing this out. make me think back. so it would be a good idea to check his IP address.

and there you have it. hes posted again when he said he wouldn't. and he said he would reply to anymore of my posts either but he did. guess who said things like that when this whole thing went down with him and scamco? yup thats right Abdel.and like you said. Abdel cant let things go can he? .

glad to know im not completely crazy and the only one who thinks this..