Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #41
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

What is worst is that their actions prove they can do this and not be affected... how can they think this ? we live in the age of the internet, etc.
I don't feel bad I spent days working things out, calling Charles, calling Dennis from the Clubhouse, trying to resolve this mess. I feel good finally we know the truth, and now sculptors can be more aware, and not go into it without knowledge.
From my perspective , something good came out of this whole thing.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #42
AJON
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Darren Martin

Hi Guys, first can i just say how sorry i am to all you innocent people that have been conned by this Jonathan Martin (real name Darren Martin).

I have carved for the giftware industry for many years and worked with Disney, Microsoft, Warner etc. Three years ago i was contacted by Martin and asked to set up one2one, i carved for a year to help set it all up (X-Men and Halo), and another gentleman put approx $120,000 into the company, the Halo and X-Men licenses was genuine but for no reason what-so-ever he made fraudulent copies to show other potential companies, he signed documents with his other people’s names, he stole the other directors credit card, spent it on a prostitute and claimed it wasn't him until he was shown video evidence and he confessed, he had me sculpt a ninja statue and the license was not genuine and he owed over $20,000 to PBM for it which he had taken whilst working for First4figures and never told us, his elderly parents was forced to sell their home after leaving them in serious debt, i could go on but this post would be ten pages long.
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #43
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Wow!
Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #44
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I wonder if Jonathan is even going to attempt a response to all of this, or has the "jonathan-syco" account been banned already?
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #45
risingstar
Jedi Order

Yipes. That's insane. This is more than simple narcissism. We're talking sociopathy at this point. This type of profile will generally trample through anything and anyone for any reason to reach an objective.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #46
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
Hi Guys, first can i just say how sorry i am to all you innocent people that have been conned by this Jonathan Martin (real name Darren Martin).

My name is Peter Mook, www.petermooksculpture.com I have carved for the giftware industry for many years and worked with Disney, Microsoft, Warner etc. Three years ago i was contacted by Martin and asked to set up one2one, i carved for a year to help set it all up (X-Men and Halo), and another gentleman put approx $120,000 into the company, the Halo and X-Men licenses was genuine but for no reason what-so-ever he made fraudulent copies to show other potential companies, he signed documents with his other people’s names, he stole the other directors credit card, spent it on a prostitute and claimed it wasn't him until he was shown video evidence and he confessed, he had me sculpt a ninja statue and the license was not genuine and he owed over $20,000 to PBM for it which he had taken whilst working for First4figures and never told us, his elderly parents was forced to sell their home after leaving them in serious debt, i could go on but this post would be ten pages long.
But also Microsoft and Marvel have a lot to answer for, they willingly gave a $70,000 and a $40,000 (respectively) license to a 40 year old man with a history of fraud and $110,000 of debt, that still lived with his parents? This was a license to con, because with these licenses in hand what sculptor, artist, designer, businessman etc would refuse to work with him?
I spoke to a few companies he is now working with, Big bad toy store, Warner and they wasn't interested, in their opinion, if he isn't conning them then it doesn't matter, sod the artists and the designers, so unfortunately i think he will continue to get away with it.
He is still wanted by the UK police, hence why he won't return home and is still hiding in China and when i spoke to the police, they was baffled as to what purpose he made the frauds, there was no financial gain, all he did was destroy a business that could have been successful, his own mother believed him to be a Narcissist.
If anybody wishes to find anything more about him please mail me, this low life stayed at my home, played with my children, then stole a year of my work!

Regards All,
Peter
Oh no way!
Old 02-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #47
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
I wonder if Jonathan is even going to attempt a response to all of this, or has the "jonathan-syco" account been banned already?
It has been; yes.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #48
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post

My name is Peter Mook, www.petermooksculpture.com I have carved for the giftware industry for many years and worked with Disney, Microsoft, Warner etc. Three years ago i was contacted by Martin and asked to set up one2one, i carved for a year to help set it all up (X-Men and Halo), and another gentleman put approx $120,000 into the company, the Halo and X-Men licenses was genuine but for no reason what-so-ever he made fraudulent copies to show other potential companies, he signed documents with his other people’s names, he stole the other directors credit card, spent it on a prostitute and claimed it wasn't him until he was shown video evidence and he confessed, he had me sculpt a ninja statue and the license was not genuine and he owed over $20,000 to PBM for it which he had taken whilst working for First4figures and never told us, his elderly parents was forced to sell their home after leaving them in serious debt, i could go on but this post would be ten pages long.
But also Microsoft and Marvel have a lot to answer for, they willingly gave a $70,000 and a $40,000 (respectively) license to a 40 year old man with a history of fraud and $110,000 of debt, that still lived with his parents? This was a license to con, because with these licenses in hand what sculptor, artist, designer, businessman etc would refuse to work with him?
I spoke to a few companies he is now working with, Big bad toy store, Warner and they wasn't interested, in their opinion, if he isn't conning them then it doesn't matter, sod the artists and the designers, so unfortunately i think he will continue to get away with it.
He is still wanted by the UK police, hence why he won't return home and is still hiding in China and when i spoke to the police, they was baffled as to what purpose he made the frauds, there was no financial gain, all he did was destroy a business that could have been successful, his own mother believed him to be a Narcissist.
If anybody wishes to find anything more about him please mail me, this low life stayed at my home, played with my children, then stole a year of my work!

Regards All,
Peter
Thank you Peter, for coming forward. You've got a PM
Old 02-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #49
johnclone
The Enchantress

suspense, intrigue, double identities, double crossings, mystery guests from the past, this story has it all!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #50
fenix v.2.0
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

someone turn a script to Michael Bay, we can add huge explosions and FXs.
fenix v.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote