Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #531
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Got a pic of this?
Here's the e-mail I got (It's just an image... for some reason)

It's a shame though, because it's a really cool Iron Man
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #532
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
Guess I won't then thanks for the ambiguous answer.
Well with all due respect, you have all the info here to make up your mind, I meant no disrespect, I was really wishing you good luck if you bought it.
Honestly I wouldn't touch them with a 10 mile pole.
That Ironman was probably made by a sculptor that got duped...hope not.
And if you pay close attention that is not an actual product but a decent 3-D render...

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 04-16-2013 at 10:44 AM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #533
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Well with all do respect, you have all the info here to make up your mind, I meant no disrespect, I was really wishing you good luck if you bought it.
Honestly I wouldn't touch them with a 10 mile pole.
That Ironman was probably made by a sculptor that got duped...hope not.
And if you pay close attention that is not an actual product but a decent 3-D render...
I have no idea what's going on with Syco. they keep announcing new stuff, everyone hates them here on statueforum, and there's been so much drama here. I'm not gonna bother reading through 54 pages of concentrated hatred and bile when people could just say 'They fixed the company, it's fine'. Everything seems ambiguous and shady, so i'm not gonna touch it.

Yes, that's obviously a 3-d render but it's still a nice Iron Man, but i'm not gonna waste my time with more Syco stuff. If they do finish it, and it looks fine i'll just pick it up on the second hand market. atleast that way I know it exists.
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #534
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
I have no idea what's going on with Syco. they keep announcing new stuff, everyone hates them here on statueforum, and there's been so much drama here. I'm not gonna bother reading through 54 pages of concentrated hatred and bile when people could just say 'They fixed the company, it's fine'. Everything seems ambiguous and shady, so i'm not gonna touch it.

Yes, that's obviously a 3-d render but it's still a nice Iron Man, but i'm not gonna waste my time with more Syco stuff. If they do finish it, and it looks fine i'll just pick it up on the second hand market. atleast that way I know it exists.
I don't hate them, I don't think anyone hates them, I just know as well as Charles Kibby ( mod here) that they are ripping people off, I am not on a personal crusade to tarnish anyone, but I am not going to shut up about it when the evidence is staring at me in the face.i think your choice is a wise one.
Better safe than sorry .
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #535
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Damn, light up too
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #536
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I thought the Marvel license was only for the Middle East?
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #537
AJON
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
This item is the one that One2One (Scamco's former alias) ripped off according to Peter Mook. He said it was by a french guy called Olivier Couton - you can see that all Scamco has done is just ripped his images off again here http://pussycat.cgsociety.org/gallery/871951/

Perhaps Peter Mook can share some light about this SD Ironman and what went down with this when it was still being done by One2One. I'm going to assume that Darren aka Jonathan Martin never paid Olivier for his work, yet he is still ripping him off under Scamco! Will it ever end?
Hi guys, all I know is, it was designed by a French 3D Artist called Olivier Coustan, check his work @ http://pussycat.cgsociety.org/gallery/ he was offered 10% of the sales but due to all Darren's cheating it all failed so Olivier never received a penny what surprises me is if this is genuine then why would Marvel agree to work with him? They gave statements to the police about how he frauded them and they are FULLY aware of all of Darren's thieving. If anybody has contacts within Marvel please contact them to check this out, i have email Olivier just to make him aware and I gave him a link to this forum so hopefully he may be able to add something.
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #538
AJON

[QUOTE=Liad;4563583]I have no idea what's going on with Syco. they keep announcing new stuff, everyone hates them here on statueforum, and there's been so much drama here. I'm not gonna bother reading through 54 pages of concentrated hatred and bile when people could just say 'They fixed the company, it's fine'. Everything seems ambiguous and shady, so i'm not gonna touch it.

-------------------------------------------------

When you introduce and welcome with open arms a stranger into your home, and they stay with you for several days at a time, over a one year period, play with your kids, meet your parents become friends with your wife, they encourage you to invest £8,000 of your own savings and one full years work and all along they know that the licenses they are showing you are none existent, it’s all one big con, all along they know that they are cheating you and betraying the trust you and your family placed in them, and not just your family, but the family of several other good, hard working people. When you have experienced such a thing then maybe you could understand why some of us feel so much ''concentrated hatred and bile'' at this vermin!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #539
AJON

Quote:
Here's the e-mail I got (It's just an image... for some reason)

It's a shame though, because it's a really cool Iron Man
Whats ------- Sculptures, and what has it to do with Scamco?

I can't write the name for some reason, but it's in the bottom right hand corner of the Iron Man Image.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #540
AJON

I have just received an email from Olivier, he will post tomorrow when he has the moderators approval......................